Sign in to follow this  
philwalter

E39 M5 $18k res

Think the cheapest I have ever seen ? Been on TM for a while now and keeps dropping in price. Buyer beware though.....seller gets asked every time for service history, and has allmost none.

If you can look past the 'gentlemanly' interior spec and have some cash to tidy it up..........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=552885839

Think the cheapest I have ever seen ? Been on TM for a while now and keeps dropping in price. Buyer beware though.....seller gets asked every time for service history, and has allmost none.

If you can look past the 'gentlemanly' interior spec and have some cash to tidy it up..........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=552885839

Yep, it's been on my watchlist for ages on the off chance some $$$s show up mysteriously in my bank account. I must be a gentleman because I dig the interior. Needs a fair bit of work but would be a great fun project... Just not sure it's worth the divorce that would come with it if I bought it.

Yep, it's been on my watchlist for ages on the off chance some $$$s show up mysteriously in my bank account. I must be a gentleman because I dig the interior. Needs a fair bit of work but would be a great fun project... Just not sure it's worth the divorce that would come with it if I bought it.

Haha.....I'm an aluminium, black sport seat guy myself !

Might only be a fun project if its purely cosmetic work...otherwise...yep, hide the bills from the wife !

Yep love the interior, love the car.

Mrs says if I buy another car she gets another cat, could almost be worth it......

They are becoming seriously cheap now, I paid quite a bit more than this for the M3 6 years ago!!!

Is it a special Limo spec or something being a 4 seat with centre controls?

Looks a bit rough for an "enthusiasts" car?

Is it a special Limo spec or something being a 4 seat with centre controls?

Looks a bit rough for an "enthusiasts" car?

:lol:

I find a lot of "enthusiasts" are the worst when it comes to proper maintenance, you can be enthusiastic about something and enthusiastic about saving money and time also.

I like that interior too! better than Red/Black that I have seen on some.

Oh how my soul wants a E39 M5!

Man that is cheap has anyone on here viewed the car ? I'm sorta liking the interior :-)

Good price but f@#k me, what is there to like about that interior..... seriously???

Absolutely LOVE the interior on that thing. And if they can be had for as little as 18k these days, maybe i will just keep saving for a few months more!