Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

WTB new wheels for e36 M3

I want to get rid of the 19s that are on the m3 and go for a more factoryish look for wheels in either 18 or 17". I'm not after the factory m3 wheels but more like some style 5s or 40s or Bbs style. Some Lm 's (reps fine) would look the business on it but are out of stock.

Let me know what you've got with conditon and price.

Cheers

I've got both sets your after, both genuine 17x8 LMs and Style 5s, both are refurbed and mint..PM me if your interested.

Anyone else got some stashed away for me?

Anyone else got some stashed away for me?

i have some racing dynamics rgr 17x8 avarage condition could be keen on swaps for the 19's ?

i have some racing dynamics rgr 17x8 avarage condition could be keen on swaps for the 19's ?

Not quite what I'm looking for sorry, but could sell you the 19s? There 8.5 and et38, even have newish 225&245 tyres

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/upload...-1361345770.jpg

Not quite what I'm looking for sorry, but could sell you the 19s? There 8.5 and et38, even have newish 225&245 tyres

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/upload...-1361345770.jpg

what about some breyton softline good condision near new tyres could be keen on swaps and cash extra?

Thinking I might go for APT's style 5s or the Acs type 3s on trademe. Il try figure out what the 19s are worth and put up a price

Have sent you an email with photos.

I saw that, cheers dude, they look puuurrdy

I have a rare set of Genuine BBS RGs that came off my M3... They are 18s 8" ET32 front and 9" ET41 rear. They have warrantable F1 Symmetrics Tyres at the front. Rears need to be changed. Let me know if you would be interested. Here is a link to a photo of them on my car Linky

I really should of updated this ages ago to say I have a set of style 5s for it now, but I think Im becomming a bit of a wheel whore as Im still keeping an eye on whats out there haha. I still do like the look of the BBS LM's or the MMR eurotek UO3 equvilent...