Sign in to follow this  
330itis

2005 M3 for sale.

I need to sell the thing I hold dearest to me.

This could possibly be the best M3 in NZ. Correct me if Im wrong

67,000KMS

Full service history

Manual

Sunroof

Black with red leather (sexiest colour combo)

Tyres are near new

This car is IMMACULATE

It has all the usual M3 extras but this one is very special as it has every possible extra you could get from new, and I mean everything

Wide screen tv

Sat nav

Harman Kardon

Heated seats

Pump up lumbar support, and it pumps up the sides or the seat to squeeze you in

Sunroof

Tyre pressure warning system

The list goes on

Now Im not sure if I like this but the car came with screens in the back of the headrest and a dvd stacker in the boot. Its very nicely installed. Up to you whether you take that as a plus or you want to remove it. Im a purist and Id prefer it without it but hey theyve never done me any harm

Shes had the front rotors and pads replaced.

Full service inc gearbox oil, fuel filter, air filter, micro filter done at roughly 58,000Kms (ill have to check the service record to confirm the exact KS)

Its about to have the diff oil changed too.

Has German plates on it but comes with the standard ones too.

I will only sell it to someone who will really look after it. I also would like to have the first opportunity to buy it back when theyr are ready to sell. This ones very precious to me sorry chaps, I just know Ill never find another one like it. I spent years looking for this one.

Price is $47,000

My number is 021 026 480 46

Edited by 330Itis

I will happily replace the head rests for the buyer if he or she chooses they dont want the screens.

Forgot to mention it also comes with a genuine BMW car cover and a BMW car care kit.

Ill get pics of all the bits and bobs this weekend

$40,000 to bimmersport members only before the 22nd of July. Otherwise It looks like I may be keeping it till Im 60. Im sure this thing will age well

$40,000 to bimmersport members only before the 22nd of July. Otherwise It looks like I may be keeping it till Im 60. Im sure this thing will age well

Good luck with sale, it looks to be a great example!

If the car is built after March 2005 it'll also have CSL headers as standard.

Not many 05 cars around that's for sure. Used to ahve this interior combination in my old car, loved it!!

Well priced car, good luck with the sale!!

Thanks guys. Wow really CSL headers? 28th of April is the manufacture date so must be...? Thats cool.

Im back in NZ for the month of February so at the end of the month if someone is interested its a good time to twist my arm.

Hey. Very nice!! I have been watching this for a while. Where are you placed with price? These things are worth top money all day long, the reality being that people don't seem to be paying top money for them.....

Im back in NZ for the month of February so at the end of the month if someone is interested its a good time to twist my arm.

Hey. Very nice!! I have been watching this for a while. Where are you placed with price? These things are worth top money all day long, the reality being that people don't seem to be paying top money for them.....

Im negotiable to an extent. I dont understand why people arent paying what they should be worth.