Sign in to follow this  
Cab

Rowan's E30 Vert Do-up

Cant attach the horn because of the quick release

Don't you need that for a Warrant?

Yep but I can just put my standard wheel on for wof, only takes 5 mins to swap over

Looking clean. I like!

I dont have a horn either, just another wire I have to find lol.

From what I've seen Rowan has swapped his RS's for some bronze Klutch SL1s. These were the ones I was planning in bringing back from the States last year, so I was real impressed when I saw them online.

The cars been on sale for a little while now though! Tough niche with most of the awesome-level e30s.

From what I've seen Rowan has swapped his RS's for some bronze Klutch SL1s. These were the ones I was planning in bringing back from the States last year, so I was real impressed when I saw them online.

The cars been on sale for a little while now though! Tough niche with most of the awesome-level e30s.

yeah i saw it was listed but he cant be that serious about selling it at that price, so thought must be still tinkering with it. Hows yours Howard??? Ill be in auckland next weekend, and on the 28th, if you are keen to catch up.