The Hate Thread

Guest Spargo

like my old misses.

laters biznitch.. :D

pwned

bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks.

Lick on these nuts and suck the dick.

Get the f**k out after you're done,

and i hops in my ride to make a quick run.

I hate when the sun goes down in the bay ,the joggers disapear and the beer runs out.......

Yeah, and Simple Plan and Good Charlotte.

Why does everyone just absolutely lurrrve that sh*t? I mean.. c'mon.

This calls for a whats your favourite music thread.

rammstein is mediocre, i hate how people jump on their bandwagon of fun, for no other reason, initially, than "OMG GERMAN", then precede to read some emo sh*t kickers blog about such things, hell, i don;t even care if i spelt their sh*t right or not

pwned

bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks.

Lick on these nuts and suck the dick.

Get the f**k out after you're done,

and i hops in my ride to make a quick run.

can you feel me cringe ...

dude .. WT?

rammstein is mediocre, i hate how people jump on their bandwagon of fun, for no other reason, initially, than "OMG GERMAN", then precede to read some emo sh*t kickers blog about such things, hell, i don;t even care if i spelt their sh*t right or not

What the f**k are you on about?

I'm not all !ZOMG GERMAN! Did you ever stop to think that they actually make good music? Nah, they're just mediocre

And don't call me emo. They're not even emo music. If I were emo i'd be all "ZOMG life sucks, I'm going to start my slitting fest now"

I hate it when people take things off the internet seriously, its just the internet. In the end its what you think that matters, so why get rarked up.

Edited by E30stz

who says I was referring to you? hate thread = post sh*t you hate. your prior commentry relayed the music topic to me, maybe they do make good music. 99% of the audience outrside of their home country wouldn't understnad f**k all of what they're saying anyway. I hate when people such as yourself, with all your pent up teen angst, assume that you're the centre of attention, and get all sandy about it. run it under the tap, 'sis

agree with you on the 'nu metal' stz or whatever. george michael fo' lyfe etc

who says I was referring to you? hate thread = post sh*t you hate. your prior commentry relayed the music topic to me, maybe they do make good music. 99% of the audience outrside of their home country wouldn't understnad f**k all of what they're saying anyway. I hate when people such as yourself, with all your pent up teen angst, assume that you're the centre of attention, and get all sandy about it. run it under the tap, 'sis

agree with you on the 'nu metal' stz or whatever. george michael fo' lyfe etc

Yeah nah fair enough Cam.

haha see Emma never a personal attack on you :), exactly how i said it was.... how long were you angry about it...

haha see Emma never a personal attack on you :), exactly how i said it was.... how long were you angry about it...

5 minutes Andy. :P

I counted what ... by my count 21 mins of rambling on ... thanks to msn logs :P hehe

I hate the fuel consumption in a 320i.

Edited by E30stz

I counted what ... by my count 21 mins of rambling on ... thanks to msn logs :P hehe

I hate the fuel consumption in a 320i.

21 minutes of you late replying, 5 minutes of constant talking :P .

Oh and for the record, they're Industrial, not nu-metal :D

Oh yeah, What else I hate, Is organising stuff, because everyone else seems to be late or not know whats going on.

Edit: Andy ur post count is 1784, mine is 1484, your a 300 more post whore than me :P

Edited by BMW POWER

Hate people that think their post count makes them a valued member of this forum.

Ususally just means you post more sh*t stupid comments than everyone else.

Also hate people that get all pissed at other people not loving whatever music they idolise.....everyone has different tastes - get over it!

Hate the guy that sits next to you in the movies and is to ignorant/pigheaded to

move over one seat as its "his assigned seat"

i hate it how every fight on the internet ends up being pussy.

why not take it into real life?..

pussy

i hate it how every fight on the internet ends up being pussy.

why not take it into real life?..

pussy

C'mon, outside then bro?! :banghead:

I hate it when people blatantly abuse a skill they have in order to diminish others. It is soo much better keeping quiet and just pulling it out when required to bring a particularly offensive person down to size. (In a simialar way to a sleeper beeing way cooler than a wanky ricer even if both have the same performance) Picking fights just to show off your ability to crack skulls is a sign of poor character. Funny as it may be...

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

I hate how theres no love thread. I hate negativity.

I mean look at this, everyone's putting in their little bit about how much they hate everything, its all so negative. Sure it keeps most of the negative crap on Bimmersport in one place, but what about a thread about stuff we actually like?

Oh yeah, and HOMY, your post count makes your internet penis bigger :P

Its basically like real life, If you counted everything you said, half of it would be sh*t, and half of it would be of value, but that varies between person to person.

Guest Spargo

Oh yeah, and HOMY, your post count makes your internet penis bigger :P

He doesn't need a bigger one. Badass.

I hate that no one got my Dr. Dre reference.

I hate that i woke up hungover to find my iPod wiped. AGAIN.

I hate that you're all talking about Sic, but not man enough to say it.

I hate that it appears I have John bon jovi on my iTunes.

i love the fact that the internet brings out such an explosion of anger and hate towards fellow men / women, i think its awesome!

i hate how everyone assumes things.. and never ask for clarification.

i too hate how none picked up Sams Dre reference and just thought it was G babble, please all of you listen to his albums, they are genius.

i love the fact that i love the things most people hate, and hate the things most people love.

Edited by *sic