Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

1. I hate the fact i spend all my money on things i dont really need

2. i hate the fact my ipod is dead

3. i hate the fact that im going to waste more money on getting a 60g Vpod , which links back to hate Number 1 at the moment

I hate how theres no love thread. I hate negativity.

I mean look at this, everyone's putting in their little bit about how much they hate everything, its all so negative. Sure it keeps most of the  negative crap on Bimmersport in one place, but what about a thread about stuff we actually like?

Oh yeah, and HOMY, your post count makes your internet penis bigger  :P

Its basically like real life, If you counted everything you said, half of it would be sh*t, and half of it would be of value, but that varies between person to person.

ITS THE HATE THREAD...WTF did you expect?? muffins singing we are the world and morris dancing????

to point out the obvious...EMMA doenst have a penis...does that mean she has a ever increasing net gash?

i used 'gash' as so many HATE the word c**t ...ahahahaha

...let me get this logic correct...1/2 what you say is crap and the other 1/2 is valued...but it varies between people?.....soooo its not 1/2 at all...its more like a ABSOLUTE CRAP COMMENT all round.

BOOM

hate how i cant get an ETA on my 60g vid-pod(black of course)

downside of hookups

and id hate to find bon jovi on it too...lol

I hate how theres no love thread. I hate negativity.

I mean look at this, everyone's putting in their little bit about how much they hate everything, its all so negative. Sure it keeps most of the  negative crap on Bimmersport in one place, but what about a thread about stuff we actually like?

Oh yeah, and HOMY, your post count makes your internet penis bigger  :P

Its basically like real life, If you counted everything you said, half of it would be sh*t, and half of it would be of value, but that varies between person to person.

ITS THE HATE THREAD...WTF did you expect?? muffins singing we are the world and morris dancing????

to point out the obvious...EMMA doenst have a penis...does that mean she has a ever increasing net gash?

i used 'gash' as so many HATE the word c**t ...ahahahaha

...let me get this logic correct...1/2 what you say is crap and the other 1/2 is valued...but it varies between people?.....soooo its not 1/2 at all...its more like a ABSOLUTE CRAP COMMENT all round.

BOOM

hate how i cant get an ETA on my 60g vid-pod(black of course)

downside of hookups

and id hate to find bon jovi on it too...lol

Hah, It was a joke about the crap comments and stuff. See > :lol: I was meaning some people say more/less sh*t than others, t'was a joke :) :mosh:

I hate how a really mint E30 that I was going to investigate sold the next day :(

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love, a bad name.

I hate that even if i had a new ipod, i would have no room for any videos at all.

I love Ricky Gervais podcast.

Guest Spargo

Yea man, what's with that? I've had 4 pods (1g 5gig, 3g 15gig, 3g 40gig, 4g 40gig) and everytime they've been full, and my black 6g 60gig vPod will be full within days of it turning up if it ever does).

With more pod space, comes more quality, so thats part of the problem, i've gone from 128k mp3, to 192k aac.

Ideally, a 120-130gig pod would be the win, but it would be the size of a damn MacMini, so whats the point? You'd look like Flava Flave with that around your neck.

The Jovi is gone from my music collection forever, so you can stop ripping into me, punks :lol:

I hate how I ordered a new iskin evo3 case for my 60gb vid ipod, and in the weekend I've newly acquired a nice little deep scratch on the screen. So therefore.. I hate how you always time things wrong.

Oh, and I hate how ipod accessories command a premium in pricing. Especially for the new $90 radio remote thing, which I want for the remote part but couldn't careless about the radio = $90 for a little remote.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love, a bad name.

Hate how i know those lyrics....dam the 80s

hate the love of the love thread...but i wasnt enough to stop me phoasting :banghead:

hate that i now have to wait 3 years to grade again :(

i hate how fast they fixed that damn powerpole today and i had to go back to work.

i hate how lesbians are a turn on yet they are having sex with each other and not with me

I hate the bastards nicking the valve caps off the E39.

Seriously... have been through about 5 new caps since we moved here..

I hate people that just try too hard to be something that they are not, and fail to see that people see straight through them.

The above comment isn't aimed at anyone person in particular, so if you think it is aimed at you, don't go getting your titties in a tangle, and bitch about it. People that try too hard really is something that annoys me.

Cheers

Grant

agree with that ^, well sort of, actually, nah not really, usually is people coming of age that are finding their own personalitys etc. No biggy, part of growing up. Usually finishes when people come out of school and they're not trying to impress their peers anymore. Not speaking from experience here though, I never cared about popularity, established that when I was twelve, just noticed the changes in other people.

One of my hates is people that think they are way more mature than absolutley everyone else, where as, in fact they look like more of a dick being snobby etc, cracks me up to no end.

One of my hates is people that think they are way more mature than absolutley everyone else, where as, in fact they look like more of a dick being snobby etc, cracks me up to no end.

Yeah man, I know what you mean, that really gets on my goat too.

that really gets on my goat too.

I had a goat, his name was Puffball. He ate some Hemlock and died (same stuff they used to kill Socrates)

Anyway, I hate that its raining outside at the moment - Im on holiday dammit, I dont want rainy days!

I hate how my Camry blew its radiator in Tokoroa at 1:30am on Saturday morning.

I hate that I got pwned by the plastic resivour blowing hot water all over me when I released the cap

I hate that it took me just over 6 hours to make a 4 hour trip - especially when there was no traffic on the road

I hate that I had to spend yesterday working on my diesel and not on something fun

I hate how Jasons Laurel had an engine siezure

I hate how Im having trouble spelling today

I hate that I didnt do anything last night and slept instead

I hate how Im feeling so full of hate at the moment!

I hate everything. :angry:

Edited by Napier_E36

I had a goat, his name was Puffball. He ate some Hemlock and died (same stuff they used to kill Socrates)

Anyway, I hate that its raining outside at the moment - Im on holiday dammit, I dont want rainy days!

I hate how my Camry blew its radiator in Tokoroa at 1:30am on Saturday morning.

I hate that I got pwned by the plastic resivour blowing hot water all over me when I released the cap

I hate that it took me just over 6 hours to make a 4 hour trip - especially when there was no traffic on the road

I hate that I had to spend yesterday working on my diesel and not on something fun

I hate how Jasons Laurel had an engine siezure

I hate Murphy too

I hate it when the power goes off at 5am and the neighbour's house alarm won't stop smegging blaring until the power goes back on again....

i hate walking past a car in the car park just as the alarm annouces its been unlocked.....chirp chirp....silent unlock ya noise polluters.....

I hate tailgaters, specially homos in 4wds cos we all know 2 tons of metal is awesome at emergency stops.

meh, after cruising along at > 45kph they soon get the idea.

Guest Andrew

I hate tailgaters, specially homos in 4wds cos we all know 2 tons of metal is awesome at emergency stops.

hah yeah i know my car would ruin most things hitting them from behind - I don't however tailgate as I know it takes nearly 2 kilometers to stop it from 100kph hah.

I hate tailgaters, specially homos in 4wds cos we all know 2 tons of metal is awesome at  emergency stops.

hah yeah i know my car would ruin most things hitting them from behind - I don't however tailgate as I know it takes nearly 2 kilometers to stop it from 100kph hah.
including fenceposts eh...

I hate tailgaters, specially homos in 4wds cos we all know 2 tons of metal is awesome at   emergency stops.

grants e30?..

I hate tailgaters, specially homos in 4wds cos we all know 2 tons of metal is awesome at   emergency stops.

But we weren't trying to stop!! haha :mosh: