Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

I hate fake "gills" on cars. May as well add a bonnet scoop and a ridiculous wing as well. Just gay.

Ok, to dig up the Hate grave

I hate it when people (Particularly from CO-ED schools) assume, that because you go to a single-sex school, that you are lesbian/turned lesbian, or make stupid jokes.Especially when its not true.

I simply put it down to that they are either jealous of the school, or don't understand.

I hate Biology, stupid anarobic Nitrogen cycle pathogenic peices of crap.

I hate how people at school are given an equal chance at a good education, and they either f**k it up for themselves or f**k it up for everyone else.

Ok, to dig up the Hate grave

I hate it when people (Particularly from CO-ED schools) assume, that because you go to a single-sex school, that you are lesbian/turned lesbian, or make stupid jokes.Especially when its not true.

I simply put it down to that they are either jealous of the school, or don't understand.

I hate Biology, stupid anarobic Nitrogen cycle pathogenic peices of crap.

I hate how people at school are given an equal chance at a good education, and they either f**k it up for themselves or f**k it up for everyone else.

I hate the gender thing too, i'm apparently a flagrant homosexual....

i hate it how i pissed round in bio at school (ie me and a mate rock round in class with a chubaka suit on etc) and my teacher told me i would never do well in science..

now i have a BSc double major in bio and sport physiology... and work in genetics...

i hate that i wonder if i done it just to prove her wrong..

legend

teachers told me that sorta thing constantly at school too....

lol at them when I passed everything, flying colours stz, without doing ANY prep or actual initial work

tuf

I hate going on test drives with old people, and them driving ultra slow across a busy as fcuk intersection and almost crashing. Them not flinching at all.

I hate it when you get a stubborn poo that just won't flush and you got keep trying to flush it or layer it with paper and poke it down

I hate not driving my E30. Geep Cherokee's suck.

Is a Geep like a Jeep for a Geek or something?

I hate driving my flatmates Impreza, and how I haven't had my car for over 3 weeks now. :( Gearboxes pwn me.

I hate the parking situation at Vic Uni. And the left-wing student magazine won't publish my article on "NZ Citizen Only Parking Spaces- Why life without Mitsubishi FTO's would be grand".

Guest Spargo

Is a Geep like a Jeep for a Geek or something?

You've never seen a gorillaz music video have you.

Woohoo found it.

I hate it when rangi bastards come to my work and say " eah bro your car's bad az ow,should get some 19s and bags ow,my old car was on b b b bumps eah g" Then when I don't smile and agree with them they say " eah bro your not very cheerful today what gives ow" I respond with mate I've been working 7 days I'm getting sick of people.They say " ow fair enough,gotta hate them por arse c*nts that try haten"

Then,to top it all off.He asks " eah bro wheres you guttering,I need about 5m ay g." I said mate we've run out but could do you 2 3m lengths yadee yadee yadah.Then he says " eah mate grab a tape measure and come outside to measure my sills ow" I did this and he says "ohh jae the 3m length will be all good"

So I gave him the 3m length and asked if he wanted cement,brackets etc (as you do when on commision :D )

He responded with...

Ow what do I need that fo' ,I'm gonna rivet them to the bottem of the sills g.

I didn't know whether to laugh or upsell.Ask him if he wanted some paint cans for his exhaust,some spray paint for his windows,kitchen dials for gauges etc etc.

n00b

Edited by Token

We have cars with guttering side skirts all over norhtland lol. Its the Marley body kit bro! (For rastafarians and stoners???)

Anywho - I hate drinking so much that I can't remenber ANYTHING from last night except it began with a game of texas holdem with tequila shots being the currency and I woke up on the couch of the house next door to where we started drinking.

I also hate that becasue its raining today, my test drive of my mates new 50-kt v8 ski boat has been postponed.

Edited by bravo

Anywho - I hate drinking so much that I can't remenber ANYTHING from last night except it began with a game of texas holdem with tequila shots being the currency and I woke up on the couch of the house next door to where we started drinking.

Was bout to say the exact same thing, absolutely no idea what happened for half of last night. Although you might see me on the news lol.

road marker body kits round my way a. ftl.

I hate the little cnuts who threw bottles at my car last night in St Johns Park :angry:......Shame bitches, we saw, got your rego and now know your address B)

Time to bash in some kneecaps

I hate being pulled up 7 times in a matter of 2 hours then when telling the cop to go fight real crime and do something constructive he responds with a big finger and 'GET f**kED' Then when getting out of the car to ask for his badge number he jumps in his car and does a skid for about 10 metres down the road!!!

I HATE RIOT POLICE!!! although they do make a sweet target for flying beer bottles...... cant wait till next years undie

i h8 i h8 life every thing slit my wrists h8 my dad my mum every thing but dark clothes an gay fag handel fringes

im off, im goin to hang out at aeotea square .................................

HI IM EMO KNOW ME BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME