Sign in to follow this  
albert72

BMW PARTS ONLINE

Anyone ever dealt with BMW Parts Online (Ladies Miles Motors Co. Ltd) in Ellerslie?

Edited by Tom325

Depends on what you are after. New or Second hand. Old BMW's like E30/36/42/39 or newer ones?

Have dealt with them a number of times for hard to find modern BMW parts.

Bought a steering wheel from them last month. Listed on trademe as mtech 2 for e30. When it was delivered, turned out to be for an e36. They told me that they will refund my payment as soon as I sent them back the item. So I posted it back to them on the 26 June which they got the same day. But up to now, still no refund.

Rang them today to follow up and I was told that it is now up to their accounts people and I shouldnt be chasing them. So argued my case stating that its already been 2 weeks since I returned the item. And guess what, they hung up on me.

Geez, talk about customer service! :blink:

Yeah I wouldn't personally deal with that sort of crowd tbh.

I remember they used to be in Ellerslie with broken BMWs in the forecourt to their shop, not the best of looks.

I think Ray or Brent has pretty much all the parts anyone would need. If not Ebay / Pelican Parts.

Yeah I wouldn't personally deal with that sort of crowd tbh.

I remember they used to be in Ellerslie with broken BMWs in the forecourt to their shop, not the best of looks.

I think Ray or Brent has pretty much all the parts anyone would need. If not Ebay / Pelican Parts.

[/quot

Was just tempted to click buy now. $100 buy now + freight for a mtech 2 370mm e30 steering wheel.... sounds too good to be true. Guess have to learn it the hard way. Still keen to get my money back though

When I lived in AK and was looking for some headlights I found that they didn't return my calls as promised, and neither returned my e-mails after that too. So I thought "F*** them" and moved on.

When I lived in AK and was looking for some headlights I found that they didn't return my calls as promised, and neither returned my e-mails after that too. So I thought "F*** them" and moved on.

Their shop is only 2 blocks from my place. Have been in twice asking for prices after not responding to email queries, both times was treated like something stuck to the fur of their dogs arse.

Only went in the 2nd time out of desperation. Never again.

Avoid!

OP, pop round there with a nice 32oz Estwing and tell them it's your proof of purchase so you can claim your refund :)

now now the pen is mightier than the sword don't you know, oh sorry 32oz east wing :lol: but its more fun to smash things :ph34r:

Every time I have had the pleasure of dealing with them they have been fkn useless in every aspect of their service.

+1 re: BFH

If Trademe can't help with a refund, will probably file a complaint to the commerce commission. Hopefully my case is valid enough to teach these clowns a lesson

Are these the guys who use to be in the old Gas Station? I think I have them mixed up.

If so they are totally useless and very shifty. Went to pick up an E38 front bumper from them to find they were trying to palm me off a shoddy fibreglass copy.

Gutted to hear they are doing the same thing with you. I've also had bad dealings with these guys. I will never be purchasing from them again. They sent me the wrong part and would not refund it and were very rude about it. Over priced and useless customer service.

I'll have a dig through and see if i can find their personal details again

Just lodged a complaint to the commerce commission. At this stage, getting my money back is just a secondary thing now. The main thing is to teach these guys a lesson to avoid others being victimized. Clear breach of the Fair trade act. <_<

Just lodged a complaint to the commerce commission. At this stage, getting my money back is just a secondary thing now. The main thing is to teach these guys a lesson to avoid others being victimized. Clear breach of the Fair trade act. <_<

Good on ya, keep us posted on how you get on :)

I still have that Estwing if you'd like to pop by and borrow it. Nice and shiny too. I'm nice and close to their premises so it's not far out of your way ;)

They are just down the road from where I am, so I went and checked them thinking I could get parts within walking distance. Prices are disappointing, and hearing these experiences above I will definitely avoid them. Will be keen to follow the outcome of the commerce commission.