Sign in to follow this  
Allanw

Other toy trouble

Just reading about The Diesel Guy and the trouble he had with that RC car... Wife comes home with this:

They should probably be recalled.... but I want more!

Ahahhaha sheet that is dangerous but hilarious!

:lol: I'm soooooooooooooooooo going to The $2 Shop & Jaycar tomorrow.........how have I managed to miss out on all this koooooooooooool stuff......??

I'd be watching out for any subliminal little messages from that wife though ae, before she comes home with too much more 'handy stuff' like that for ya....... ;)

Edited by Blue-540i

I'd be watching out for any subliminal little messages from that wife though ae, before she comes home with too much more 'handy stuff' like that for ya....... ;)

Haha! Maybe I should let her pick my next real gun! It might be exciting B)

She actually brought it for my boy after he had a jab at the Doctors. Because he was excited, she fired the first shot in the car! It's FCUKING loud - all 6 caps tend to go off it one explosion.

I may need more. Foe safety testing!

That's bloody funny sorry! But dodgy as if some kid gets a hold of them. I wish my wife would bring me home things like that.

Mow ya bloody lawns! You could do a re-enactment of the Vietnam war in there lol!

That's bloody funny sorry! But dodgy as if some kid gets a hold of them. I wish my wife would bring me home things like that.

Mow ya bloody lawns! You could do a re-enactment of the Vietnam war in there lol!

:P Haha - I would mow the lawns, but I have to get the Kombi out of the barn to get the ride-on out, then move all the toys and TWO swing sets (bloody grandparents) with a total on 10 "stations". Plus it's wet, so I can't be arsed.

We used to have a decibel tester at work, but I can't find it <_<

My youngest is having his Birthday on Sunday, so I might break out the remaining caps while the place is full and see what carnage we can do. The gun is pretty poked, the the things seem to go off still.

Keep an eye on the Sunday News.

Perhaps the fault is with the caps rather than the gun? How is it making them all detonate?

I wonder what actual cost was involved to make that. Be under 10cents?

The caps came with the gun, and my Wife got extras, which are the same as those included.

It appears that the ignition of one, flashes over to the others and sets them off.

The whole thing is pretty nasty. 10c might be on the rich side!

I'm not 100% convinced it's a "problem" per se, I think it requires further testing :lol:

Man I remember getting a whole pack of these and smacking them with a hammer. Arab life.

and TWO swing sets (bloody grandparents)

Don'tt be like that man, so ya grandparents like "swinging", each to thier own :P

Man I remember getting a whole pack of these and smacking them with a hammer. Arab life.

Use to do the exact same thing.......................think i'll go to the $2 before the guns and caps get banned for being "dangerous"

they used to have little atom bomb shaped things and you put the cap on the end, the end would be weighted so would hit the ground first with the weight behind it, one hell of a bang, you could throw them up and make them land 20 or 30 meters away etc next to some unsuspecting person ha great fun. Wish I was 10 again.

WE used to fold them over them self put them between 2 bolts and a nut tighten it up chuck it in the air and run ........

the bigger the nut the more caps you could get in them.................