Sign in to follow this  
Cab

Rowan's E30 Vert aka The Blueprincess

North Shore E30 cab meet on the 15th Dec?

Soooo keen for this! Seems like there are 3 E30 cab owners in Browns Bay now!

Nothing booked as yet for 15th. So count me in! Location ideas??

Does anybody want this for $15K ono? I have someone viewing tonight who is keen and someone trying to get finance approved but if it falls through It's back up for sale.

Genuine reason for sale. I've had my fun with it and done what I neded to do. I now have this and a rare 635csi highline so will pass this princess on.

Edited by Cab

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of months. Since then I've lowered it more and now it's on 16x9" Klutch SL1's.

Oh no way! Perfect look! I was getting the silver SL1's! I heard the 16x8 interferes with the front calipers. Have you had anything similar with the 16x9?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ive got 16x8 on the front with no spacer. I modified my front callipers to fit my BBS RS's so I imagine these must have been the same fitment if thats what you heard. It's easy to do, takes half an hour

Ive got 16x8 on the front with no spacer. I modified my front callipers to fit my BBS RS's so I imagine these must have been the same fitment if thats what you heard. It's easy to do, takes half an hour

or use a 5mm slip on spacer, god idea to talk to VTNZ orsimilar first to see if that is legal though,i think from memory if they are under a certain size, so long as the wheel is still able to sit on thehub then they are ok. but dont quote me.

Na you cant use slip ons on the front of e30's unless you get a 15mm hubcentric spacer.

Well, you can use a slip on but your steering wheel will wobble like crazy because you cant put hubcentric rings on if you use a slip on. Best to just skim the calipers down.

According to the law, ALL spacers need to be certified, regardless of fitment type.

Also, spacers need to be hubcentric and wheelcentric (if that's a word!).

"adapters" or bolt on spacers as they get called sometimes, don't have to be (they can use tapered nuts) but they have to be (strong enough) and be tested/engineered to be so.