Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Should *sic Get Back His Wacking Stick?

Should *sic Get Back His Wacking Stick?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats absolutely primo.

I vote you should get your wacking stick back and a samurai sword to complement it!

Ever considered sending that series to the National Geographic chanel - they have a series "Built for the Kill"

so rokin, giv him his stick, then he can draw a line down bimmersport again and disgust/turn away pussy ass members.

urban ninja stz > everything

so rokin, giv him his stick, then he can draw a line down bimmersport again and disgust/turn away pussy ass members.

urban ninja stz > everything

I dont know if Im in the 'pussy ass members' section or not but I certainly had my say the last time it all kicked off so its not surprising Ive got an opinion now is it ?

Besides its not like anyone else has had the balls to say anything !

Personally, I thought Damian's previous behaviour was just plain sad and I know there were ALOT of people who were very pi$$ed off with it all. But to be honest I wouldnt mind if he got his stick back again.

If he wants to continue with the same behaviour then Im sure people will leave and this place will be all the worse to see them go. But the world is a strange place and just because we all love BMW's doesnt mean we have to like each other.

Obviously the powers that be have discussed it and if they see fit to return him to his former self then who am I to argue.

The ninja pics is some funny sh1t after all :D

I dont know if Im in the 'pussy ass members' section or not but I certainly had my say the last time it all kicked off so its not surprising Ive got an opinion now is it ?

only stirring dude :D

dont think anyone wants it to rock back to how it was a lil while ago...

only stirring dude :D

dont think anyone wants it to rock back to how it was a lil while ago...

Nah, Its all good mate.

I just thought that since there was a fair bit of flack flying about last time that someone should say something.

Sort of speak now or forever hold your peace type thing.

So lets give him his stick back and have a quick whip round to see who will be the first recipient :P

Guest Spargo

Money says when the Sic gets his stick back, Give him the stick, don't give him the stick, ooooOOOooooo. Sparkle is going to catch one of these in his temple. No chance to survive hahaha make your time.

(bonus points for spotting PSA and AYB references)

just as the votes are in on the govt, the votes have now closed on me getting back my stick..

will wait for special votes, and word will be back soon.

again id like to thank my peeps all up in my corner!

As I said before, give him the stick back - I think there are some people on here that need to be sorted out. Some people on here make absolutely retarded posts, and I feel we need someone with the power to well and truely pwn them. Damo's the right man for the job

I see it as quite a clear cut subject...

I hope that he will use the stick more often, and cut all the sh*t out of the forums - I get so sick of having to read half a page of bullshit just to get to the serious answers on here... There is a time and a place for everything - but it seems alot of people on here dont really seem to think about it. They just post senseless bullshit! It seems that all some people want to do is build up their post talley - who gives a flying f**k if you have 2000 posts - if you checked back on every post made by some members, (without naming anyone) then you would find the majority of it has been crap and added nothing to the topic they were replying in.

Some of the people who have contributed the most on here, still have a relatively small post count.

This is just my opinion, but there are alot of noobs on here that need some serious pwning

Who was it that said "Its better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Why not take away the post counts ??

I know a couple of forums that had no post counts ...

post counts increase your internet penis size..

so we will never get rid of them as andy has the biggest internet penis of all of us... + its his site..

Guest Andrew

I actually like the idea of no post count -

Damian will be getting his large super moderator stick back tonight - full control aside from banning.

My toys, my toys, I can't work without my toys

Who's first to get the stick, Sparkle, m325i???

Guest Andrew

My toys, my toys, I can't work without my toys

don't see why either should get whacked

none should be wacked that have not deserved the wacking in the first place..

which at present none have..

although i am thinking of making a "*sic's wacked list" and adding those as we go..

hmm maybe

Were those ninja shots in someway related to the site

http://www.realultimatepower.net

Haven't been on this site long enough to know the logistics of the wacking stick,

but I think i'm figurign it out slowly.

Sorry about bringing this up so late I know the thread had sort of died.

Cheers Mavrick

Guest Spargo

Were those ninja shots in someway related to the site

No, *Sic is actually a ninja and will flipout given the slightest provocation. A certain admin actually lost a leg, an eye and a testicle for blinking funny once.

don't see why either should get whacked

(*sic @ Sep 14 2005, 10:36 AM) 

phoned.

Edited by m325i

Hahaha.

Props to tha HTOWN ninjas, representing tha West siide, cause that's tha best siide.

This *****'s been whacked.... didn't even see that sh*t comin.....

All of y'all Ninja sh*t is tighter than Keisha Castle Hughes was (before she turned 13)... word up to your hoes too!

Edited by Jammasterjames