Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Who has a PSP?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've played on one. Very good graphics etc, they're quite a nice little toy. But thats all - a toy. I wouldn't go out and buy one.

Guest Spargo

The only way they could make it more metrosexual (read; flamingly lame and gay) would be to make it white.

The only way they could make it more metrosexual (read; flamingly lame and gay) would be to make it white.

Im sure you know they do.

Well all i know is this:

Emulation for:

MAME

SNES

Sega Megadrive/master system

NES

Neo Geo

Game Boy/color

GBA

Plus play downloaded/free PSP games.

Add in the SICKEST 16x9 LCD you have ever seen, in ANY size. No other screen comes close.

Awsome games like wipeout (heaps like 2097 not new ones), Twisted Metal (more like world tour not black), Lumines.

Needs cheaper/bigger storage though.

PSP? don't think so I've always used a comdom...... :lol:

maybe I'm just old but way to busy to play games

Agreed - screen is very cool. I played some driving game wherby the more you drift, the more NOS you get, and when you fill up a tank you can give yourself a shot.

Was very cool, but I'd never buy one. Just like my cell phone - it has a wicked colour screen, can take pictures and videos, play MP3's and store computer files on it's half gig MMC card, and can surf the net in xhtml meaing I see web pages as they were meant to look in full color, but apart from internet banking I hardlyever use any of these features and my next ph will be a $100 monochrome. If I want a digi cam, I can get a much nicer one for the $700 I paid for my phone.

A PSP fits in the same category - for a couple of hundy I can get a decent portable DVD player, and for the price of a PSP pack with games and extra memory I can put an in-car DVD player with 7in screeen in my car. Guess which one I'd rather have???

on my awesome'O'meter

it rates a 2\5

not convinced in its use. just get a tv, or for portable.... get a laptop.

er, its just games.

So you will be getting one then, being the poster child for metrosexuality??? :D

Guest Spargo

So you will be getting one then, being the poster child for metrosexuality??? :D

Ouch. That hurts.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Are you knocking my 5 (and counting) iPods?

I have a psp, they are great, they have awsome graphics an play very super clear dvd's, its just the screen is small, i have it in my bmw with a car kit mounted in front of the passenger seat, i play my music vids on it while i cruise, the run sound through aux, gets me alot of looks, plus i never need a cd any more, all my music is on my psp, i love it, its a great little machine, they can only get better!! :thumb: