Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Touring in the tron

had seen this forsale on trademe before, it had some nice bbs rims on it then. looks like they just wanted it for the rims.

stangley, people in NZ seem to be put off by repowered cars, even if it was the owners baby. would be surprised if it foes for much more (if any) than 318i money

This is Kerry's old one IIRC. It used to have some nice style 5s on it from memory.

I'd love to trade my E46 318i in on it, but I think they money they're asking is a bit strong.

But they left it as a tip auto oooo dear.

If anyone would like it looked at, let me know. It's nearly opposite where I work.

They have another BMW in there that I'd not touch. It must be the 320i but I thought it was a brownish colour; it' s advertised as gunmetal. Sounded like a bag of nails when I walked past earlier. :unsure:

Many of their cars are ex-Japan imports. Obviously not the object of the OP, though.

yeah thats my old car, but what happend to it?. photos look terible. it was a bloody nice daily driver.