Sign in to follow this  
Tidy30

Complete genuine Tech2 kit spotted on Trademe!

wow.

I sold a genuine kit same colour but 4 door version for not much less than that, so should sell. Genuine becoming very rare these days to find

If anyone happens across a tech1 kit like that I'll take it for a similar price! I don't know why I got so excited finding this, not even compatible with mine.

A complete 4 door kit sold for 700$ a couple weeks back, I think the guy had it up for way to cheap someone grabbed it real fast.

I also sold one earlier i the year for $1k, Front valance had damage though. Could appeal to someone who's been waiting for one to come up.

Can do a 2 door tech 2 kit for $1450. Also a tech 1 by negotiation.

A complete 4 door kit sold for 700$ a couple weeks back, I think the guy had it up for way to cheap someone grabbed it real fast.

I also sold one earlier i the year for $1k, Front valance had damage though. Could appeal to someone who's been waiting for one to come up.

You're referring to a tech2 kit right? Man, looking for these is like house hunting. Everyone spends a whole heap of time looking around but the prices for similar things always end up ludicrously inconsistent. Time and place I guess!

• Like 1

Sedan Tech 2 kits are harder to find than the coupe ones.. I bought a complete car to get mine.

Yes it was a 4 door tech2 kit,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=653610499

Impossible to find because they will all be on cars so you probably won't find one unless as APT said, buy an e30 for the kit. Only came on SA built E30's thh 4 door kits too, coupe ones could come from SA built or an M325i - I stripped one earlier this year and sold the kit, Chances of stripping either is quite slim but it was rusted like f*ck.

I definitely agree, found this PFL Tech1 front attached to this car: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=658179370

Ha, ambitious call, but anyone want to buy the car? Too time and skill limited to buy and sell on myself. I'll give you $400 for the (genuine?) front bumper!

Edited by tidyverty

Unbelievable! This is going to save someone years of searching...

If this were a tech1 kit I would have bought it in a heartbeat!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/exterior/auction-661229828.htm

Best of luck to whoever gets it!

I have a full Tech-I kit.. PM for details :)