Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

Gymkhana SIX

dropped 11/11 but cant locate link

anyone?

anyone?

Buller?

• Like 1

Dislike, The first 2-3 were good but this just seems boring. But it does look like it was one run (no other skid marks)

Edited by 5am

the previous might be looked more exciting, but if you checked the skid marks he's had several attempts at those.

Agreed this looks to be a single pass for the majority. The only practice was things that included outside help (segways & lambos)

I think this one technically from a driving standpoint probably the hardest.

Clearly he's skilful but I think this one was trying too hard ... Found it pretty boring, really.

Not much different to my commute really. :ph34r:

Wondered who was leaving those 11's up Richmond Road.

• Like 1

A free video on the internet didn't entertain me enough, think I will have a moan and pooh pooh it sitting at my computer desk :(

Next time they should make it better and pay me to watch it, maybe a free Monster or a pair of DC's for my trouble ;)

• Like 2

There's no such thing as a free video, Graham. We're all paying for it... on the inside.

Wondered who was leaving those 11's up Richmond Road.

Not in a E39 540 hes not. One wheel tyre fire for them. Uncool.

Oh and welcome to the internet Graham...........

Edited by driftit

Not in a E39 540 hes not. One wheel tyre fire for them. Uncool.

Youre not doing it right ... switch off DSC, left foot brake stand to balance and mash the pedal .. = 11s

The main problem in an e39 is once you start going sideways its aint no 3 series .. hard to stop the slide with its aircraft carrier spec ass swing

• Like 1

The main problem in an e39 is once you start going sideways its aint no 3 series .. hard to stop the slide with its aircraft carrier spec ass swing

Quote of the day :)

Dislike, The first 2-3 were good but this just seems boring. But it does look like it was one run (no other skid marks)

Clearly he's skilful but I think this one was trying too hard ... Found it pretty boring, really.

159h77.jpg

Hehehe. To be honest, I'm sure the hype and all that from the videos generates plenty of revenue and a lot of it will be paid for by sponsors... Sponsors who will sell lots of sugar water and shoes! :P

Edited by Tristan
  • Like 1

I always thought he owned Monster and DC Shoes, Seems Monster is just a great sponser and DC shoes he created and sold a few years ago for 160M and they still work together.

it was boring, 650hp fiestas doing doughnuts around 100k+ lambos is boring, i wont be happy till KB does this on an ice skating rink above an active volcano with lazer beams attached to his car.

This ruled, be happy lads!!

• Like 2

I always thought he owned Monster and DC Shoes, Seems Monster is just a great sponser and DC shoes he created and sold a few years ago for 160M and they still work together.

Didn't know he was a co-founder of DC shoes. Impressive!