Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

E46 M3

This stunning M3 is (again) available to a new home. My wife and I have had a beautiful little bub and apart from not being driven, the M3 just isn't quite compatible with us any more.

Myself and its previous owners have bestowed nothing but care (and money) towards it so rest assured it will come to you tip top.

There will be more negotiation room for a member of the Bimmersport family so please don't hesitate to get in contact.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/m3/auction-664145954.htm

Congrats on the new addition to the family ... and GLWS ... You know there are ISOFIX in the rear seats of the E46 M3 : P

No better reason to sell! Congratulations... If I get enough from the sale of my pancreas in Mexico I'll give you buzz.

• Like 2

Congratulations on the new addition!

GLWS - a pristine example, and well priced. I'd have it in a heartbeat if I was in the market again!

• Like 1

Parked beside this in takapuna the other week. Beautiful colour in the sun.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. A genuine and reluctant sale but it's the right thing. Come on... Let's get a bimmersport family member into it!

An RS4 wagon would suit you nicely I reckon Dylan. You always end up selling your cars before I get to have a good look at them! Might have to give you a text soon to pop around for a nosey at this one before it goes.

Matt flick me a txt..... Nick, pop into the bank quick before it sells!

I think there are three cars on TradeMe at the moment using photos I've taken over the years for mates who then sell them....maybe I should just set up a business !!

Good luck with it mate. Lovely car.

Edited by Phil75
  • Like 1