Sign in to follow this  
yng_750

eeewwww

Cracking up...............

"a real head turner, attract all lady and all man out there,always get admire and get all looks everywhere when people see it, both young and old, nice car! nice car! the best car ever! lot of people walk up to me and keep telling me that.

&

"* automatic gearbox it does have that 5 speeds manual mode as well similar to tiptronic gearbox but there is no finger tip buttons to change gear on steering wheel only at the gear stick."

My people, want whatever this guy is smoking ae.............on his planet............... :lol::rolleyes:

"Spent ton of money making it look that perfect"

then took some photos,

on my phone,

at night,

In a carpark.

Winning.

• Like 2

Its a 3 series thing ae, & the smaller the motor, the more of a 3 series thing it is..........this is rather special all on its own tho............special, as in 'special needs'..........

• Like 1

Far from the worst travesty on wheels i've seen. Ok i'm not rushing for the phone, but im not gouging my eyes out....

I've seen much worse. (Has anyone here been in Essex on a Saturday night? :o )

The rear wing can go - it's rubbish. And $13k? Uh-uh. No way.

Awhhhh but I want to attract all lady and all man out there!

Awesome - swinging both ways are we.............??!!!! Lols!!! Bar being somewhere to rest your pi$$ bottles, that rear wing is about as handy as a milk bucket under a bull, & its mother-in-law ugly.............. ;):)

Awesome - swinging both ways are we.............??!!!! Lols!!! Bar being somewhere to rest your pi$$ bottles, that rear wing is about as handy as a milk bucket under a bull, & its mother-in-law ugly.............. ;):)

Haha, goddamnit. Not what I mean. :P

The only competition that should have won is what not to do to a 318i.

Such gross. Wow. No fast. Look bad.

Edited by BimmerNick
  • Like 1

its been on for awhile and its real annoying seeing it come up every time you search for a m3

A head spinner, not a head turner. And I`m concerned about Graham`s call regarding saturday night in the old country...........

• Like 1

For an "older" falla I quite like it.

Reminds me of the ps3 need for speed e46 m3 that was for sale when I lived in London in 2006. Just needs a v10 transplant.

Saw this in the flesh the other day, let me say the photos don't do it any justice at all.

Looks even worse in real life

• Like 1

Loose the rear spoiler and the blue graphics, drop the price to about 8 or 9k and it'd be a good buy imo. Maybe drop the price by another 2k if they are cheap crap wheels and tyres.

• Like 1