Sign in to follow this  
Sticks14

New member from Wairarapa 540i

Hi guys ,New to the Bmw scene and haven't had that much to do with them in the past .Looking to do some mods in the future so will need plenty of advice on the right direction to go . Will get some more pics up later.

post-51300-0-46947200-1387360646.jpg

Oh nice, You know the old story tho... Builders house is never finished, mechanics car is always the roughest... I'm a sparky and only just finished rewiring the plugs in our house tonight that I started doing over a year ago hahaha!

So let me get my head around this Jordan...your first bimmer...and it just happens to be an e39 in v8 mode.

Quite a good start I would say....

So let me get my head around this Jordan...your first bimmer...and it just happens to be an e39 in v8 mode.

Quite a good start I would say....

Ditto, welcome to the site, & yea, primo buy - beats those 4 & 6 cylinder BMW's.............. (wait for the howls of protest.................!!)

Ditto, welcome to the site, & yea, primo buy - beats those 4 & 6 cylinder BMW's.............. (wait for the howls of protest.................!!)

Howl of protest...!

• Like 1

:D Well I dunno, each to their own & all, but I'd certainly rate this gem a bit higher than your average 316, 318, 520, 523, 525 anyway........... ;):)

It'll be great on those Masterton straights too........... B) or going over the hill into Welly.........

The sixes love to howl in protest....

specially the ones with a proper gearbox...

• Like 1

yeah I wont kick that hornets nest quite yet ,She seems to run sweet .Was wondering if the m-sport on the reg means anything other than different bumpers.

Welcome! Think I might have seen this recently...There's been a couple of nice E39's show up over these ways lately