Sign in to follow this  
yng_750

So what did we all get for christmas

i got pleasently surprised by my father giving my a completly mint black e30 dash and center console, no cracks at all.

will now sit aside and wait for me to buy an e30 for a my upcoming project.

And my girlfriend got me a very nice set of pens for my construction drawing etc, ranging from 2.5mm to 0.1mm tips.

very nice.

on the downside my grandmother died yesterday which dampened the mood endlessly.

sh*t buzz dude,

I got a bunch of craft/Abbey Beers, top gear mag, a plastic fish that swims and bought myself a set of 5x120 16x8 0p/13p Transam meshies

Best prezzies are always the ones i get myself

Edited by pldubs

highlights were one of those Renovator Multi tools that are advertised on TV every 3 seconds

Also one person brought all the blokes of my family a trip to Boomrock at some stage so that should be great fun. If you don't know what it is click link below

http://www.boomrock.co.nz

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1

7m long inception camera so I can find all the things I loose in my subframe. Some 4x6 speakers with tweeters that don't protrude so I can fit my factory grills over them. A remote control BMW X6 (it's the same as the E28 because it's red). Money + Super Cheap vouchers + candy.

Sorry to hear that, bud. Condolences to you and your fam.

I took a holiday with my girlfriend, also some Michelins, brake pads, and gear knob.

She had to go home early for Xmas, but she has something for me at home too… No idea what but it's driving me nuts.

Edited by Tristan

a carving set ,unde's ,sock's, choc'ies, book on baby's(didn't have the guts to tell my aunty that he's nearly 2) but hay...... :huh: the missus bliss her sole ( brake pads for the e30 )

• Like 1

book on baby's(didn't have the guts to tell my aunty that he's nearly 2) but hay...... :huh:

Quote of the day :)

I got double time & a lieu day. Same again today too! Public holidays are awesome :)

Bought myself a Nexus 7 32GB/LTE since they had no non LTE models left :(

Boxing day ftw.... mad inrush of people FTL.

I got some great stuff.

Giant framed poster of all the BMW M Cars. A 20ltr Jerry of ELF 10w40 for the race cars. A big jug of Jim Beam. And some cash to help my bank account after buying other presents.

Also got myself a Bluetooth GPS that runs at 5-10hz to work with Harry's Lap timer. And my crank scraper for the M30 decided to show up Xmas eve.

Ratchet spanners, cash, RC Helicopter and a Xbox One. Pretty happy with all of that.

Nothing - we did the 'we're not buying for each other'................. :rolleyes: She did ok outa it thou.........

Edit - to make sense......

Edited by Blue-540i

some books,some chutnies,some bbq sauces,some craft beers,and an amazing little folding smart tool!

Espresso machine, rotisserie for bbq, brush cutter and some other odds and sods. Was an awesome xmas and perhaps the best haul in a long time