Sign in to follow this  
MoJoJoe

Looking to buy a 328i

@Blue, Yea man, I totally want a gull wing pink pulsar now, with those gold rims, vtch and 50000W Ghetto Blaster Sub and what have you. Funny a guy I used to work with like 7 years ago had one of those. Friend has a sr14(NA) and a evo he keeps bragging about(trying to talk me into buying his evo). I still have a wagon to get rid of. Nope, no more Jap cars for me.

I'll catch up on it tonight though, lungs full of my meds. then I will come back here, tomorrow ;):ph34r:-_-

8 cylinder, 2800 :rolleyes:

lambo doors

chrome wheels

fenders are vented for all that 193 horsepowerz

and a clown nose + body kit.

does it include fees for a sex change operation as well? :unsure: its also in Waikato! how convenient. :unsure: .. get his details man, my neighbor works for the spca and can help the owner get a vasectomy as required.

Edited by MoJoJoe

@Blue, Yea man, I totally want a gull wing pink pulsar now, with those gold rims, vtch and 50000W Ghetto Blaster Sub and what have you. Funny a guy I used to work with like 7 years ago had one of those. Friend has a sr14(NA) and a evo he keeps bragging about(trying to talk me into buying his evo). I still have a wagon to get rid of. Nope, no more Jap cars for me.

I'll catch up on it tonight though, lungs full of my meds. then I will come back here, tomorrow ;):ph34r:-_-

:rolleyes: Lols, well you were getting even more worrying than usual before when you were using the term 'sport wagon'.......those 2 words don't usually go together..... ;):D

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/525/auction-682873971.htm

^ looks well done for a 525i. but seems he lowered it too much, and the M badges will need to go along with the cheap fart can looking muffler. any offers?

@Blue. But the advert said "sport wagon" man. so did the guy who sold it. :ph34r::P

Edited by MoJoJoe

Theres that, & a few other E34's that have been on TM for so long now, they must be due birthday cakes........

I was in South Africa years ago and they used to market an e34 518. You couldn`t get away from the bad guys too easily in one of those....

I was in South Africa years ago and they used to market an e34 518. You couldn`t get away from the bad guys too easily in one of those....

They were sold here too, manuals with hubcaps.

Whoever it was at BMW NZ that ordered our 540's without cruise control, should have been made to drive a 518 as a company car.........mighta made them reflect on how flash an idea it was to have THAT as a NZ spec too........

Got some pictures of the red cars interior, the door cards have sag and will need replacing or re upholistery. the headliner looked okay. seats are okay and clean good condtion I might say.

But seems she wants to relist it up for 5.5K. But this is not a 5.5K car with all these problems. :rolleyes: yes it has potential to be a 5K car but not without 1K - 1.5K worth of work and money to make it 100% again. I doubt I can offer her more then 3.5K. (havent yet). For 5.5 I can get that black ragtop vert blue was talking about the other day, which also happens had belonged to another member here.

Next weekend would be preferable for me if you would like to view it.

I was going to drop the price to 5.5k ono to see interest at this price. I have some other interest and offers at the moment too. I guess you will have to put in your offer if it is what you decide.

Edited by MoJoJoe

Got some pictures of the red cars interior, the door cards have sag and will need replacing or re upholistery. the headliner looked okay. seats are okay and clean good condtion I might say.

But seems she wants to relist it up for 5.5K. But this is not a 5.5K car with all these problems. :rolleyes: yes it has potential to be a 5K car but not without 1K - 1.5K worth of work and money to make it 100% again. I doubt I can offer her more then 3.5K. (havent yet). For 5.5 I can get that black ragtop vert blue was talking about the other day, which also happens had belonged to another member here.

So it didn't sell at auction then?? What did bidding get to on it??

:lol: but the guy wont sell it to me, lol.. and I havent even given him a offer yet! He refuses to get back to me or answer me since.. I will try again. But what if you guys think now I am a show off fagg or bikecurious* because I now drive a vert and cant go to track days anymore??

man.. so much social pressure. I can literally throw money at a guy but I still cant find what I want. I need my meds before I end up running over another homeless prostitute. :ph34r::unsure:

Edited by MoJoJoe

since verts dont have a hard top they dont allow verts at most tracks without a gay honda roll cages yo. adding another hundread KG's to the existing 150KG weight. the vert wont be an all purpose car, but if push comes to shove I'll grab it.

if I end up parking at allans door next time I might be missing a head, since you know verts, no top. roll over, your head gets cut off. :o

Edited by MoJoJoe

;) Jamie is thinking to buy the vert for his woman - I'm thinking mine will like the red coupe - then you're f#cked & gotta start again - we reckon its a small price to pay for another 7 pages of $hits & giggles......... :rolleyes::) We'll take the hit for the team, & that chick in Tauranga is gonna be soooooooooooo happy to see me ae..... ;):)

f**k off I wouldn't buy it for her she wants a accord euro I'd buy if for myself

Do you let her say that publicly.................or are you working on getting her to aim a bit higher first............?? :)

She can say it as much as she likes if she wants it she can buy it coz I'm sure as sh*t not

I am a professional man. Like this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLIbkjGzdA

And I am still younger the blue, so I will just offer that tauranga chick my services. I am sure she will consider lowering the price if we both did her. But I am sure she'll pick me, I am a professional like mr. pink. But then again, my hairdresser does drive in a topless car and I think the guy goes the other way since he talks in a feminie soft top and has like fake blond hair, So i stopped going there...you get my drift.

Good Stuff Jamie, I always make the chick pay for stuff. lol.

Edited by MoJoJoe

Could be worse mate - least its not a white Prius, Yaris or Corolla she has her heart set on............ ;)

Keeping with the topic - I see there was a Prius went through the Welly DVA - one less on the road. I'd be keen to buy that guy a beer or 2.............

Keeping with the topic - I see there was a Prius went through the Welly DVA - one less on the road. I'd be keen to buy that guy a beer or 2.............

I know you got a thing for the 5 series, i like this one honestly,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=657788253

But the rear looks so low and fat like those cars driven by, "gay black minority pimps".

I know you got a thing for the 5 series, i like this one honestly,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=657788253

But the rear looks so low and fat like those cars driven by, "gay black minority pimps".

I think it suits ya ae - I reckon that'll look great in your driveway, & Al's ditch - you should grab it........ ;):)