Sign in to follow this  
Mr2low

Sold but amazing deal

Nice, my E39 seems to have those exact headlights too, its a prefacelift 2000 model, but not motorsport, i assumed they were just oem for my car

Arent they just normal non-xenon headlights? I wasnt aware motorsport and non were any different.

They are normal headlights as fitted to motorsport models or specd with clear fronts it's more the price I paid I've seen standard orange at that price or clears for that each

Mine look like that but do have xenons

Lol just waiting on these and the fuel pump to turn up before I book it in was sad seeing the touring go looked so nice with its 17's on even turned a few heads driving down the road

Edited by Mr2low

I thought the PFL / non-halo headlights were usually cheaper than that!

I got a FL drivers headlight for $50 a couple onths ago :D

You can get brand new lenses off eBay for about that, and they are easy to fit, but they are usually Depo brand, which have heaps of ugly writing moulded into the lens.

Those are a pretty good deal, when you consider they have had the recoating process done, which is the right way to tidy them up (sanding removes ALL the protective coating from the polycarbonate). I think when I priced up having my originals done, it was $150 if I sent the lights, or $180 if I dropped off the car to them.

I did a group buy a few years back for brand new facelift halogens from Hella NZ, for $640? all up. Then I sold mine to a guy in Aussie, because I got a NEW genuine BMW Xenon retrofit kit (headlights, ballasts, self levelling etc) for about $950 all up - didn't get stung for customs on them either! B)

Yeah I priced up new ones through be car parts and hella through work last week and decided just to do the adjusters and then these turn up