Sign in to follow this  
ducatiss

My 320i

Have done some mods like B+G springs (Lowered 40mm) with Bilsteins still to go in. Interior now has Leather sports seats. 15" Alloys in place of the standard wheels. Am going to shadow the chrome as the chrome has weathered badly and is quite marked. Am planning on also putting in a 325i engine as I find the 320 quite under powered on the hills though it is also very high geared. Comments appreciated.

post-9-1129443026.jpg

Edited by ducatiss

Certainly looking good! :thumb: nice stance!

Manual? what diff ratio? 2.5 lots more grunt.

Anodise the chrome, paint comes off pretty quickly, shadowlining looks good on this colour.

IMO need skirts side and rear and maybe diff rear spoiler. AND lose the mudflaps (if that's what I can see.. hate mudflaps...:finger: )

BTW, welcome to Bimmersport!

Edited by topless

Wow another Otagian ? Otagoean ? Otagonean ? Otagan ? Otagoite ? ...... another Southern man.... :) ... welcome. Emmas gonna b so pleased.

Enjoy your time on here, love the car - very shiny mags.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Gidday

Welcome, I'm Emma, I'm sure pleased another Southerner has joined us.

Your setup sounds much like what E30stz (Andy) is going to do. Looks great.

Do join us for the next Bimmersport meet, I have no idea when it is but i'll keep you informed.

-Emma

Here's one of the interior - not a great shot but the only one I have. Ignore the mats lol, going to change em asap. The door trims have also been changed since this pic was taken, now they are black to match the seats.

post-9-1129452160.jpg

thats pretty cool man, dont put a kit on, kits are for pussys :P

looks badass as is, nice tsw hockenheims?

Cool interior too dude

Welcome to the site, good to see the southerners are joining in droves

Cheers for the comments. Yeah, Its been a case of make one good car out of two. I also have a 325i with a half decent motor which I bought and swopped out the mags, leather, and a few other bits and pieces. The 325 has a dodgy body though and the 320 was quite tidy, hence the decision to do it up. I didnt put a wing on the back but opted for the little spoiler instead because in my mind I prefer subtle mods in keeping with the era rather than try and make a car into something it was never designed to be if that makes sense...but each to his own and I still appreicate some of the more radical mods that ppl do. Cars are so individual eh!!

Looks good - tidy, tidy, tidy!

Auto and Cruise control - more suited to Canterbury than Central lol.

As to your diff question, Andrew reminded me of the diff spreadsheet on here - I'm about to go and find it. I'll post a link when I do.

welcome please remove your shoes, keep your nose clean, and your airforce ones unscuffed dee oh double gee.