Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

BMWFilms.com to close Oct 21st

You last chance to download the Season 1 and Season 2 of the "the hire"

BMW international will be closing the website after 4 years.

jump on and check these out .. they are well worth the download

http://www.bmwfilms.com

Time enough to take one last ride…

After four thrilling years, BMW Films’ award-winning on-line film series, The Hire, will take its final bow on October 21.

The sometimes touching, sometimes funny, and always exciting twists of The Hire have attracted over 100 million views. In a powerful turn that reflects the performance of a BMW itself, Clive Owen (star of Closer, Croupier, Sin City, King Arthur and Gosford Park) plays a mysterious driver hired for his sharp driving skills and unswerving cool. Each film presents a fierce new challenge to the driver’s talents.

Directed by filmmakers hailed for such classics as Seven, Face/Off, Top Gun,

and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and starring some of today’s hottest talents, The Hire broke ground in style while blanketing the viewer in fast-paced suspense. The BMW Films site also features cool extras, including cast interviews, making-of documentaries, and more.

In 2002, The Hire was awarded the Cannes International Advertising Festival’s Cyber Lion Grand Prix prize. The series was inducted into the permanent collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Additional accolades include WIRED magazine’s 2001 “Best Excuse for Broadband” award; and, in 2002, John Woo’s episode, “Hostage,” won the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival’s “Best Action Short” award.

Don’t miss your last chance to view the series of short films that caused a worldwide buzz. (And if you’ve never seen them before, it’s an experience you won’t soon forget.) Log on to bmwfilms.com to screen The Hire today!

chur

id be keen for a copy.

I saw one that wasnt that great, but it wasnt 'the hire'

As long as it has a high ratio of BMWs reving, skidding, smoking, crashing, drifting or racing it must be all good.

downloadizziling

i hate 10gb cap!!!! i blow out in 2 weeks if i am free to roam.

I just downloaded a few of them I think one of them was the hostage, there cool as, I deffinatly want a copy now :)

Hey William

Could I please have one.. I'll pay for postage and disc if you want.

no problem, just PM me your postal address and i'll copy and send when I get it... free :bounce:

I would also love a copy - I will pay for all expenses, as it would be starting to mount up (I would imagine that almost everyone on the forums would be after a copy!)

looks good, wouldnt mind someone sending me a copy for $10 or so

Central Auckland.

Cheers

Grant

shite, you be trippin dogg, you know we comin st8 outa compton!.. WESTSIDE!

hook us some films :D

Central Auckland.

Cheers

Grant

shite, you be trippin dogg, you know we comin st8 outa compton!.. WESTSIDE!

hook us some films :D

I'm st8 up south central represnt'n byarch.

Funny thing is, I drove through the outskirts of Compton in July, it is not as gangsta as you would imagine.

Cheers

Grant

its not so gangsta as those negros be chillin in the dark, you know st8 out creepn y0..