Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Take Note

see this..

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/620750

The reason we encourage you all to be good boys and girls on the road.

Cheers

Grant

crack me up. i assume this is that RWD 'rex video.

i cant remember how clear that vid was, (plates and faces) but i am somewhat surprised they found him. If it wasnt obvious who he was/plates then it would have been time consuming to find him i would have thought.

self pwning always rocks! :lol:

just saw it on the news, yes rwd, yes into a power pole. quite clear on the box so i guess it would have been pretty easily tracable

was sic* behind him?

For f**ks sake man, its the internet - just cool down.... Your just making an ass of yourself, and I think you will find that there are a lot more people on here who will back *sic to the end than yourself. He has been here longer and contributes way more constructively than you... Even if he does throw the odd light hearted (albeit hilarious) comment into the mix

You say you are sick and tired of him, so why perpetuate the bullshit by slurring over into other threads that have nothing to do with the fact that you think *sic is after your missus...

Didnt your mum ever teach you that if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all....

Get over yourself.

For f**ks sake man, its the internet - just cool down.... Your just making an ass of yourself, and I think you will find that there are a lot more people on here who will back *sic to the end than yourself. He has been here longer and contributes way more constructively than you... Even if he does throw the odd light hearted (albeit hilarious) comment into the mix

You say you are sick and tired of him, so why perpetuate the bullshit by slurring over into other threads that have nothing to do with the fact that you think *sic is after your missus...

Didnt your mum ever teach you that if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all....

Get over yourself.

Well put Blair. I couldn't agree more. Edited by Grant

Na i know exactly how they found the guy, hes from chch right? i recognise the car, but he drives around my works area a bit, EVERY time ive seen him hes doing at least 80-100 in the 50km zone im surprised he hasnt crashed it till now!

Lots of smoke :P but a total dubass

Edited by nz320i

was sic* behind him?

just all up in behind your misses.

hit that sh*t and split, feel me?..

what do you expect me to say to comments like that?...

o for awesome boy..

that sh*t always rocks thou, self pwning.. and it was from the net!. badass.

there are a few dudes on the kiwibiker site that rock cruises and film it, always careful not to post anything that would be viewed sus by the local 5 0

Bumpers are a large part of the safety features of cars. removing them raises the potential damage quotient, renders the car unWOFd and therefore obviates the need for an insurance coy to pay out.

I appreciate what they were trying to do (have fun), but they went about it in a very stupid manner, imo.

I have tea (ginseng) but no sympathy this morning.

was sic* behind him?

just all up in behind your misses.

hit that sh*t and split, feel me?..

what do you expect me to say to comments like that?...

o for awesome boy..

Haha, I thought that was a really funny comment, all previous threads aside

Meh, if you're a dumbass then you can own yourself, hard

Bumpers are a large part of the safety features of cars. removing them raises the potential damage quotient, renders the car unWOFd and therefore obviates the need for an insurance coy to pay out.

Far more likely for an insurance company to decline cover for a modified vehicle.

Not having a WOF in itself doesn't usually give cause for an insurance company to decline cover for a claim, it depends on whether it contributed to the incident.

EG- having tyres that are below minimum tread requirements should have no bearing on whether a claim for theft is accepted.

However if you run into the back of someone because your crappy tyres are bald then they might turn you down.

spot on an insurer will have to pay out regardless of the current wof state (if not being driven at the time)... unless its being driven and causes an accident, then you up shite creek with no paddle in sight

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1!!!

that dude rocks,

i love him

hahaha pw3d - love the horn.

Better keep those home vids under wraps then... :ph34r: jks