Sign in to follow this  
Anthony M3

E46 M3 Wheel Advice

Wondering what wheels you guys would recommend for my E46 M3, was thinking about going white but not to sure ?

Auto arts will be for sale if anyone is interested.

It really depends on what you want.

Size: 18-20" seem to be the common sizes. 20's looked a bit big on mine and rode hard, 19's seem to give a good balance of aesthetics & comfort.

Colour: Complementary to your car colour (Assume it's red? White on red may look a bit 'plastic-y' imo) - Gunmetal may suit depending on other mods

Brand: Depends on your budget & priorities - if you're only after aesthetics, you can pick up a cheap brand. If you're after less weight or guaranteed strength then this may be important.

Style: We all know BBS LM is a classic style which suits the e46 m3, but do you want something a bit more extreme/stand-out? I like the multi-spoke CSL style, but am also partial to some dish. Heaps of options, have a look at google images for some inspiration

More sticky tyre choices at the 18 inch size if you want light wheels and grip. Was an m3 on here with 20s that looked stunning.

Edit , were on cset's car ^^^^^^^

Edited by Neal

I've got a set of gloss black M-Pars on my imola red e39, it's a brilliant colour combo. I'm happy to send you a photo so you can get an idea.

Wanting genuine wheels and also I'm a huge fan of 3 piece rotiforms on them but there way out of my price range :/