Sign in to follow this  
Bikeage

Wellington e30/e24 owner

Hi there I am new to this forum however I have been a fan of bmws for years. First up is my 1986 318i tc baur which is undergoing a whole transformation. Interior is going all black, m52b28 going in, whole rear end is being re-done with new bushings all round, coilovers, panel and paint etc etc. Any advice on the build would be much appreciated. At the moment if am after a disc brake setup for the rear, medium case diff backing plate, half shafts and trailing arms. Next I have my 1987 635csi which I am building into a track car. It is a slow build as my e30 is my priority at the moment as it will be road legal but the e24 is my favourite and ultimate race car. Plan is to turbo the current m34b35 in it, full cage, full race car. Again, any advice/info would be much appreciated. Photos to come.

• Like 1

Welcome Michael. There are a few of us in Wellington with more than the odd few BMW bits and pieces and a little bit of knowledge on what to do and where to get things.

welcome

nice cars.

if you need any e24 bits etc

let me know

currently stripping a 86 nz new 635csi .

at BM WORLD LTD

papakura

brent@bmworld.co.nz

welcome mate, will see you round

I have a pair of 325i rear trail arms with half shafts, Could be persuaded to part with. I've also done the m52 swap if you have questions :)