Sign in to follow this  
trottsky

People in car parks that don't care

I would have put her keys in a drain personally :D

Ok. Imagine if your car was a ferrari. Or a lamborghini. Something thats bright and screams "im expensive".

Would you put ur keys and bag wallet phone on the bonnet if it? No.

Would that lady have done it? No.

Why not? Because that person realizes that this car is a certain persons (expensive) posession. We respect other peoples property. You hardly see graffiti on a rich persons house but its much more evident around the poorer neighbourhoods.

Just because a e38 7 series isnt a hundred thousand dollars (it once would have been!) doesnt mean it can just be considered public property..

• Like 1

We respect other peoples property.

Yeah, we respect other peoples property so much we enjoy throwing it in the bushes.

Seriously, some of you need to get the hell over yourselves.

Her sh*t was on your car... throw it inside and drive off. It clearly wasn't hers, or it would have been on HER car :lol:

Dump it in a river.

Sorted.

Have been using the family X5 for the past few weeks with my car off the road. Was parked in an angle park waiting for someone when a lady comes and dumps her handbag on the bonnet then rummages through, gets out a pen and paper and started writing on the bonnet.

Safe to say she was moved along pretty quickly.

I hope you threw her pen, paper and handbag into the nearest bush

Are you joking? I can't stand the place. Limited selection, shitty old meat packed days before. Would go to Eastridge if I wasn't such a lazy bastard.

Fussy f#@ker aren't ya!

That place is awesome, for the size of it anyway. They always seem to have a selection of everything, even the weirdo items like the full range of San Pellegrino (for example). Other supermarkets I'm walking around with my list saying oh FFS they don't have it. Outside of Remmers NW every supermarket is a big warehouse full of Eta crisps and bugger all else.

Try countdown Britomart, which by rights for turnover and the folk they're serving should be about the best around. Utter crap though.