Sign in to follow this  
trottsky

People in car parks that don't care

Was sat in a pub garden overlooking the car park , woman comes out and gets into her great big Jaguar. Backs out of the space and straight into a Mini opposite, huge bang.

So she gets out, checks the back of the Jag for damage and then drives off! Mini has broken lights, dented panels damaged paint. Unbelievable. Luckily we got the reg. no. To give the Mini owner when they came out, gave witness statement to insurance company and police.

Doesn't matter where you park, there is always some clown who will batter your car. Avoid people movers with car seats at all costs.

• Like 1

you know now that I think about it? I think at night its better we park close to other cars in a well lit area, all this time I was used to parking in lone car parks away in the shadows that you cant even make out there is a car there, big mistake. we need to find a perfect balance between the two, so its either the disabled parking spot or right in front of the bar/club/shop specially in a 1 way street.

stupid ideas I have been getting since my car got messed with, every kid with a screw driver these days thinks they can steal a car, the damage I got from parking in lone space (or was it at home I still cant make out) is far worse then a small airbrush job if somebody did nick it. having key tumblers made, taken out fixed, new handles, and not to mention sloppy door card plastics breaking, just doesn't make it worth it. :( I hate it when people have little respect for other peoples property, we work hard to buy, make and build things, making things our own until some punk kid wants to come along and wants to take it for free for whatever problems he has, its this mentality, same goes for soccer mom types in parking lots, bogans hitting their doors, their trolleys, its also due to how some people park without consideration.

/ just fed up from spending half the night in my car and half of it on my couch or patrolling the roads with a stick having no thief turning up to steal anything.

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

Nope.

The steaks are twice the size and half the price! Easily the best super in NZ by a healthy margin.

You would think New World Remuera of all places would have carparks 2.5 times the size of normal ones

I know how you feel, man. Just last night I had someone back into my car, smashed the indicator completely and then took off! Luckily a member of the public saw and gave me his l/p number. It pisses me off to no end when people don't own up to that kind of stuff.

I watched some guy reverse hard into a parked car at Albany Mall one night a few weeks back. He looked then took off in a hurry.

I left a note on the car with all the guys details. He called me later on that night. A English bloke who was very happy I had. Was quite a bit of damage.

• Like 1

Bawbags the lot of them! Sounds like everyone has been involved in it one way or another, so the one thing you can take away from it is that you aren't alone in the trouble and strife : D I've calmed down now, all is well

Was sat in a pub garden overlooking the car park , woman comes out and gets into her great big Jaguar. Backs out of the space and straight into a Mini opposite, huge bang.

So she gets out, checks the back of the Jag for damage and then drives off! Mini has broken lights, dented panels damaged paint. Unbelievable. Luckily we got the reg. no. To give the Mini owner when they came out, gave witness statement to insurance company and police.

Doesn't matter where you park, there is always some clown who will batter your car. Avoid people movers with car seats at all costs.

Well i guess that makes me a clown then given i have a people mover with car seats in it - to keep the M3 company, and take the kids to school, pick them up again, go to the supermarket.....and i also park as far away as possible from everyone

Well i guess that makes me a clown then given i have a people mover with car seats in it - to keep the M3 company, and take the kids to school, pick them up again, go to the supermarket.....and i also park as far away as possible from everyone

still doesn't make up for it, unless the people mover has a bmw badge or a m/// logo you are also a clown, like most people in people movers. but these are things you can change, old car dealership and the orphanage is the way to go these days my friend, there is no excuse for your lack of respect for me and my car I mean for us...even though you said you park away from everyone it makes no difference, you are still doing us wrong. I just don't know how, just dont know....

Check out this pond weed.

Here is me and a X6m trying to stay the f**k out of dodge down the end of the car park and look what rolls in... weekend warrior battle scars and all.

post-373-0-83685700-1402906815_thumb.jpg

Thinking about building a proximity camera that works of shock detection. Would be a hit.

• Like 2

Here is me and a X6m trying to stay the f**k out of dodge down the end of the car park and look what rolls in... weekend warrior battle scars and all.

Thinking about building a proximity camera that works of shock detection. Would be a hit.

I suspect they may have actually been trying to park on the side of the road...... but misjudged it, based on the results on their previous "parking by braille" attempts.

Actually... for the cam - eBAy search for SJ4000 and just leave them recording full time.

It's like a go-pro, but cheap and pretty good (see quality comparisons on You Tube).

I have one on my bike helmet.

Well i guess that makes me a clown then given i have a people mover with car seats in it -

Whoops, my punctuation was not very good there. Not trying to say people with people movers are clowns.

Just that people movers with car seats often have babies or small kids travelling in them, which from my experience can lead to damage to neighbouring cars.

attachicon.gifC360_2014-06-15-13-02-51-763 (Large).jpg

X6 driver needs a kick in the nuts too. And not just for driving a X6.

You wouldnt believe the number of ppl around the 1 way streets in towm trying to parallel park and end up hitting the car on the otherside, infront or behind, then driving off. Last time i saw a courier van with those bullhorns or whatever on a hiace rip the side of a bmw by turning out too far when reversing. Left the persons plate and details on a note for the bmw owner. Sigh. I wish people werent so careless and disrespectful for other peoples property.

Whoops, my punctuation was not very good there. Not trying to say people with people movers are clowns.

Just that people movers with car seats often have babies or small kids travelling in them, which from my experience can lead to damage to neighbouring cars.

The kids do need restraining with the doors it must be said, but all good so far

Best time of my life was when I had a $500 car. Nobody will pull infront of you at the supermarket, nor park near you.

I walked out of McDonalds the other day. I was in mid order and turned to look out the window to see someone pull up beside my E38. Heaps of parks around and this woman pulls in right beside me. So while I'm ordering I've got an eye on what she's up to. Bit-h gets out of her car and dumps her handbag, keys and cellphone on the roof of my car while she's getting her kids sorted. F--k me!!!!!!!

So I storm out there and I'm yelling as I walk out the door.."Hey, my cars not a f*#king shelf for your crap, get it off my car".

She looks at me like I'm crazy..lol Then has the nerve to tell me she'll "only be a minute so whats my problem"? FFS

I manage to get control of my growing temper and explain that the car is "my pride and joy and I dont really want it scatched, sorry for yelling but pls remove your stuff".

Her reply sent my temper over the top. "Its only a car, get over it".

So I reach out and grabed her keys and cell phone and sent them flying about 30ft into the bush's on the other side of the fence.

Last I heard from her was she was going to call the police.. Dunno if she did or not. I got in my car and drove through the drive thru to get my order and gave her a nice wave and smile as I drove out. She was still in the bush's with her kids looking for her keys and cell..

• Like 9

I walked out of McDonalds the other day. I was in mid order and turned to look out the window to see someone pull up beside my E38. Heaps of parks around and this woman pulls in right beside me. So while I'm ordering I've got an eye on what she's up to. Bit-h gets out of her car and dumps her handbag, keys and cellphone on the roof of my car while she's getting her kids sorted. F--k me!!!!!!!

So I storm out there and I'm yelling as I walk out the door.."Hey, my cars not a f*#king shelf for your crap, get it off my car".

She looks at me like I'm crazy..lol Then has the nerve to tell me she'll "only be a minute so whats my problem"? FFS

I manage to get control of my growing temper and explain that the car is "my pride and joy and I dont really want it scatched, sorry for yelling but pls remove your stuff".

Her reply sent my temper over the top. "Its only a car, get over it".

So I reach out and grabed her keys and cell phone and sent them flying about 30ft into the bush's on the other side of the fence.

Last I heard from her was she was going to call the police.. Dunno if she did or not. I got in my car and drove through the drive thru to get my order and gave her a nice wave and smile as I drove out. She was still in the bush's with her kids looking for her keys and cell..

Yep...I would have chucked the stuff too. Some people have no clue.

Id say thats a pretty controlled manner to handle such a situation.. far out. What a b!+ch.

One of my staff caught someone in a hilux scraping up the side of his one week old company car. When he approached her she refused to give any details and said she would take us to court.

Thought one has to give details by law. Could call the cops?

Thought one has to give details by law. Could call the cops?

Yup, if requested after any form of accident both parties have to openly share name, address and contact phone number. In hindsight cops would have been a good idea. Luckily our insurance was able to get all the details...

Id say thats a pretty controlled manner to handle such a situation.. far out. What a b!+ch.

Gotta say I was a bit impressed I held it together that long.

This parked like a SIR in town, really dont even care about the parking as that wagon is BOSSSS

20140528_203326.jpg

I probablt would have 'accidentally' spilled all my mcdonalds inside her car. Or maybe jumped on her bonnet saying ill 'only be a minute'

You did well.. ish

Edit: Meeeeaaaaaan wagon

Edited by QUBE
  • Like 1

This parked like a SIR in town, really dont even care about the parking as that wagon is BOSSSS

20140528_203326.jpg

When I was a teen I owned over a period of about 5 years 6 Triumphs. All 2500i.. That is a real tidy example and if I had this I'd probably park the same as him(or her)..

I probablt would have 'accidentally' spilled all my mcdonalds inside her car. Or maybe jumped on her bonnet saying ill 'only be a minute'

You did well.. ish

Edit: Meeeeaaaaaan wagon

Have to admit to feeling a bit satisfied with myself.. Maybe I'm getting too much pleasure from the fact that she probably spent quite a while digging around the shrubbery looking for her keys and cell phone..

Nope.

The steaks are twice the size and half the price! Easily the best super in NZ by a healthy margin.

Are you joking? I can't stand the place. Limited selection, shitty old meat packed days before. Would go to Eastridge if I wasn't such a lazy bastard.