Sign in to follow this  
Jpclarke89

Style 32 wheels

Hey guys,

Am after a set of Style 32's, Preferably 18" set

Will consider anything, whats out there?

Edited by Jpclarke89

Saw some on fb 5 for 700 with tyres

On Facebook? What page etc can you send me the link?

Dont buy style 32s bro. Straight up. Theyre bastards to clean and every second e36 stanceboy wants them now. Buy splits, change the game and be next level.

^agreed, they're definitely bastards to clean and I wouldn't buy them.

Although I do have a set of four 17s with almost brand new tyres I'd let go for a decent price

• Like 1

I wouldnt buy them but ill sell them hahaha

Whats the price anyhoo

Hmmmm. I dunno, I just want to stick with factory BMW wheels and they seem like the best choice to me. I haven't seen even seen one around with them on it so I'm not really too concerned if everyone "wants" them or not. I like style 19's but I think 17" looks a bit small on e36's. Other than that some 3 piece ACS type 2's would be epic but they cost far more than I'm willing to spend.

^agreed, they're definitely bastards to clean and I wouldn't buy them.

Although I do have a set of four 17s with almost brand new tyres I'd let go for a decent price

What size tyres, are they the staggered 8/9" set? And what would you consider a "decent price"

You guys have got me thinking too much now haha, show me a better style that's not impossible to find and I'll consider it

Sure are! Not as bad as the style 5s tho. Have use a tooth brush on them

Edited by euroriffic

Hmmmm. I dunno, I just want to stick with factory BMW wheels and they seem like the best choice to me. I haven't seen even seen one around with them on it so I'm not really too concerned if everyone "wants" them or not. I like style 19's but I think 17" looks a bit small on e36's. Other than that some 3 piece ACS type 2's would be epic but they cost far more than I'm willing to spend.

What size tyres, are they the staggered 8/9" set? And what would you consider a "decent price"

Yeah 17x8 and 17x9 with 235/45s front and 255/40s rear I think. They were on my E34 when I bought it but quickly replaced with ACS Type IIs!

No idea what a decent price would be. Basically brand new tyres so quite a few hundreds of dollars? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

I think the 95's look too big on a 36 :S

• Like 1

Bbs rc concave or bbs rx look pretty good on e36 also acs type 1 2 3

Yeah 17x8 and 17x9 with 235/45s front and 255/40s rear I think. They were on my E34 when I bought it but quickly replaced with ACS Type IIs!

No idea what a decent price would be. Basically brand new tyres so quite a few hundreds of dollars? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Those tyre sizes are probably going to be too big, not sure whether it's worth it to take them off and sell them + buy new tyres. Will give it some thought and PM you if I'm keen.

Cheers

• Like 1

Got a set of rc300's kicking around . Et13, concave goodness.

Winning!! JP, you need to get these before I get a third set of rims I don't need.

Edited by Gaz

Interested. PM me some pics, details, price etc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk