Sign in to follow this  
aw-krazy

MH370.. Now MH17

This is beyond f**ked, Honestly.

Who do you trust? Vlad or the Ukranian govt who are definitely looking for help against Russia...

The news is such a f**king drag at the mo. Murder, Car accidents, Suicide, Israel / Palestine and now this sh*t!?

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

^^ Agreed. Its insane, feel so sorry for those families of those onboard.....

I get the feeling its all coming together for a final crescendo...

Tick...tock..tick...tock..

• Like 1

But were NZ.. We are sweet! who would want to interrupt our country in the middle of nowhere minding our own business, smoking our weed.

The rest of the world though. i dont know.....

No matter what happens it will affect us. Well get dragged into a fight because we continue to suck on the states dick and bend over for liz's scepter.

Duno why everyone cant just chill the f**k out and be friends.

The Human race needs to get past this fighting sh*t. Team up. Conquer disease and perfect clean energy.

• Like 1

Duno why everyone cant just chill the f**k out and be friends.

The Human race needs to get past this fighting sh*t.

Too many people on too small a planet I'm afraid. Using up the resources faster than is sustainable.. will lead to more and more wars and disputes, over oil, water, food, space, etc.

Only question is whether we will destroy ourselves before we destroy the planet?

Just off to check my 12-gauge and stock up on tinned food and bottled water.

• Like 2

Ive stopped following current affairs in the last 6 months to a year, because it is just soooo depressing to hear all this horrible news everyday. Obviously one way or another i hear of big things like this but generally i believe im a happier person due to my ignorance for current affairs, ESPECIALLY when it comes to NZ pollitics (and any politics i imagine). Just a bunch of big kids trying to find dirt on each other to ruin each others image....

I know its probably not the rite thing to do on my part but it works for me.....

I think someone somewhere said once..... ignorance is bliss?

But i do agree what a horrible tragedy the above story is...... so sad for anyone related to the incodent including Malasia Airways

• Like 1

this sh*t

The call was made 20 minutes after the plane crash by Igor Bezler, military commander of the separatist Donetsk People's Republic, the Kyiv Post reported.

FULL TRANSCRIPT

Igor Bezler: We have just shot down a plane. Group Minera. It fell down beyond Yenakievo.

Vasili Geranin: Pilots. Where are the pilots?

IB: Gone to search for and photograph the plane. Its smoking.

VG: How many minutes ago?

IB: About 30 minutes ago.

SBU (Ukraine Intelligence) comment: After examining the site of the plane the terrorists come to the conclusion that they have shot down a civilian plane. The next part of the conversation took place about 40 minutes later.

Major: These are Chernukhin folks show down the plane. From the Chernukhin check point. Those cossacks who are based in Chernukhino.

Greek: Yes, Major.

Major: The plane fell apart in the air. In the area of Petropavlovskaya mine. The first "200" (code word for dead person). We have found the first "200". A Civilian.

Greek: Well, what do you have there?

Major: In short, it was 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft.

Greek: Are many people there?

Major: Holy sh**t! The debris fell right into the yards (of homes).

Greek: What kind of aircraft?

Major: I haven't ascertained this. I haven't been to the main sight. I am only surveying the scene where the first bodies fell. There are the remains of internal brackets, seats and bodies.

Greek: Is there anything left of the weapon?

Major: Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.

Greek: Are there documents?

Major: Yes, of one Indonesian student. From a university in Thompson.

Edited by M5V8

Yeah i do agree with you Rob, ignoring current affairs will lead to knowing less about whats going on in the world at the moment but who would want to know all this crap thats going on at the moment. Shits just getting deeper each year. Maybe if there was a positive influence somewhere in this world, would be a different story. Might have to start doing what you do.

As to above thats so sad. Big kids with big weapons and not half a brain to think about what they will cause to thousands of people.

So they use up resorces to fuel a war...and the purpose is to gain resorces... jeez..

• Like 1

Horrible. Why do these rebels have these kind of weapons.

Fuel prices will go up just because.

Wait for america to be discusted despite doing exactly this during the first gulf war

Apparently the rebels "aquired" the anti air rocket truck set up after they secured/took over a section of ukraine

It is not the first time a commercial plane has been taken down by military hardware

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

747 shot down by a soviet interceptor .. 260+ dead. All because they flew into then restricted airspace by accident ..

Along with TWA flight 800, which i believe was shot down by a missile, there was another major airline that was taken down by missile though i can't remember what it was

There have been a few unfortunately - 2x Korean, a Cathay Pacific & a DHL flight out of Bagdahd in 2003 (which actually landed safely) to name a few.

Scary part is that it could have been almost any commercial flight over Ukraine...

MAS has been unlucky, it could have just as well been Lufthansa, Thai Airways or any of the other 17 liners on the day.