Sign in to follow this  
nzgeo

FS: E46 M3 - Matte Dark Grey

post-6443-0-77412100-1407043752_thumb.jpSadly the time has come for me to sell my beloved E46 M3.

It has been well looked after and all the maintenance has been done meaning the owner will not have to do any work in the near future.

Can arrange a special price for bimmersport members - that way I know it's going to a good home.

Please contact me on 021 025 24103 or PM Me.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=761384470

Details from TradeMe Below:

Travelled only 86,000 kms and in manual this is an extremely tidy example.

Imported by Jerry Clayton this M3 has been looked after all its life. When I purchased it earlier in the year, it received a full makeover with not a dollar spared. I also have the pre purchase inspection from only 6 months or so ago when it had travelled 80,000 kms.

All bushings have been replaced, all fluids, sub frame reinforced, new filters, new shock mounts, shock mount reinforcement kit - as I said, there hasn't been a corner cut.

I went further and made the car look as it does today - a full list of features and aftermarket parts is listed below.

The M3 was once Phoenix Yellow and received a Matte Dark Grey Wrap in 3M vinyl applied professionally by Unique Tints, it also got brand new VMR VB3 Wheels from the states, wrapped in Nitto NT05 tires.

Although I had planned to keep this car as a collectors piece, my situation has changed and hence the reason for sale.

It is hard to find an example like this these days and in Manual (Having owned the same car in SMG, the SMG isn't as problematic as it is made out, but the Manual is a better driving experience.

Features included listed below:

Sunroof
Manual Gearbox
ZCP Shiftknob
BMW Short shift kit (to be installed this week)
VMR VB3 Wheels
Nitto NT05 Tires
3M Matte Dark Grey Wrap
Black Kidney Grills
Black Side Grills
Black Wingmirrors
Half tinted Tail Lights
Angel Eyes
White Interior Lighting
NZ Sat Nav
Grom iPod Integration
Grom Bluetooth phone kit that supports streaming music from iPhone and Other devices.
BAVSOUND full speaker upgrade (this is a serious cost)
3M Tinted windows by Unique Tints
H&R Sport Springs
Hard Wired for Radar Detector
Sub Frame Reinforcement by HellBM

I'm sure there is something I have missed as the list goes on and on.

Someone must want an M3 with everything already fixed up ! Damn well priced too.

Edited by T.J
  • Like 1

Oh Id love it.. But my bank balance wont haha!

Oh Id love it.. But my bank balance wont haha!

Sell your two and you're nearly there!

Sell your two and you're nearly there!

Need to save one as a daily.. I travel 1000ks give or take a week.. Would kill me to do that to an M3 lol.

If it was an E30 M3 I would agree. But they are a non- appreciating non-collectible and prob won't be for 20+ years. Daily the crap out of it and enjoy every moment.

Looks good. GLWS.

Edited by driftit
  • Like 2

If it was an E30 M3 I would agree. But they are a non- appreciating non-collectible and prob won't be for 20+ years. Daily the crap out of it and enjoy every moment.

^ This.

^ agree

That and if you factor in the depreciation you'll get on E46s vs a M3, I think in the long run you'll come off much much better, km regardless.

• Like 1

^ agree

That and if you factor in the depreciation you'll get on E46s vs a M3, I think in the long run you'll come off much much better, km regardless.

Should do a South Auckland advert.

"Swaaapz 4 ma too E46s plus sum $$$ yo way"

Did it work? ;)

Should do a South Auckland advert.

"Swaaapz 4 ma too E46s plus sum $$$ yo way"

Did it work? ;)

You are far too North Shore to pull that one off I am sorry LOL!!!

I'd buy it to do my racecar project, but it looks far too nice in the photos and has a sun roof : P

Well priced in my opinion considering you still see people asking only a couple of grand less for something double the km. Interesting it has a km speedo when it's an import??!! (Aussie import?? Or UK with a swapped speedo by the dealership??)

Good luck to the OP with the sale.

Edited by M3_Power

You are far too North Shore to pull that one off I am sorry LOL!!!

Good luck to the OP with the sale.

I tried haha ;)

And technically 'coastie' for those of us who live further north than the North Shore ;)

Seeing this car in the flesh, new owner will be so happy with it. Its a great example of a car that is truly one of BMWs best.. Sadly I'd change the seats :P

If I was going to Purchase an M3 it have to require so many pedantic things, Im loosing hope of one even being in a Nz market. One day ;)

Also good luck to OP!