Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

FS: 87 E30 M325i

Hey guys and girls.

Time to sell on my little M325i. This has been my daily driver for the last 3 or 4 years.

The car is nearly 100% factory standard and I have been trying to return it to that condition.

This would be a great buy for someone who is looking to create something immaculate rather than spend big bucks on one already there.

I have a genuine reason for selling. I have no time to get the car to the immaculate standard I want it to be. Work commitments and the build of my race car take priority.

The pictures speak for themselves. The car looks great. She also sounds great and has recently had the eccentrics adjusted, Rotor and cap replaced, new plugs, new viscous hub, new windscreen and a few other bits and pieces.

The head was off about a year back to do the valve stem seals so has all new gaskets, new cam belt, water pump and tensioners.

All the suspension arms have been replaced around 3 years ago.

The subframe bushes and diff bush were replaced less than 1000kms ago.

There is a few little wear and tear items that need attention. But good news, I have all the parts required and they will come with the car.

The drivers seat is a little worn but I have plenty of matching material to patch it up.

The sunroof motor is a little weak but I have another here.

The dash has your typical E30 cracks. But I have a crack free dash to go with it.

The diff is a little noisy but is an LSD unit and still works perfectly. Possible a fluid change could help.

The heater fan has a mind of its own. I have a complete replacement unit to be done when the dash is installed.

Very early import from the UK.

The car is slightly lowered on genuine BBS wheels and has good rubber all round.

The interior is pretty tidy and with further love would come up perfect.

Has had a few speedo clusters. But is around 180,000 miles Current cluster is very close and can be recalibrated to the correct reading which I have recorded somewhere.

Feel free to ask any questions. The car has been owned by just two Bimmersport owners for the last 13+ years.

I am after 10K

0211 88 77 33

For sale on Bimmersport only at this stage.

Cheers,

Dan

Covered in Pollen in these photos taken today. Usually a little more shiny.

DSC_0009_zpsb4fbb789.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsf4d0a96f.jpg

DSC_0013_zps9f34784d.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsc5ed6d6e.jpg

DSC_0016_zps802d9d14.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsb465bc0f.jpg

DSC_0018_zps27b531e5.jpg

DSC_0021_zpse6aa406e.jpg

Edited by driftit

I want so much to buy this off you Dan.. but I think the Mrs would kill me! Hope it goes to a good home.

And is that a bottle of NOS on the passenger seat??

I want so much to buy this off you Dan.. but I think the Mrs would kill me! Hope it goes to a good home.

And is that a bottle of NOS on the passenger seat??

Pretty sure it's co2 for a soda stream

Haha buy it John. Would go well with the other two.

And yeah that is a Soda Stream bottle. Was one of those "What the hell is rolling around under the seat" things.