Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

New from the Shore

Hey guys.

I have always had an avid interest in BMW's having experienced some of the most memorable times in them as a kid in South Africa. I am also blessed to own one myself and would love to continue modifying it accordingly. I am also a mechanic by trade and have a shop on the North Shore of Auckland. Just dropping by to say whats up to all my fellow Beemer lover's and gain some advice as to what mods would best suit my 99 e46 328CI with the M52tub28 motor power wise and looks wise :) Any feedback appreciated

Kind Regards

SJ

Apex Automotive Services

Welcome, throw up a couple of photos of your e46 :)

Standard mods are: Exhaust, angel eyes, Lowering springs/adjustable suspension, rims, clear tail lights, smoked/clear side indicators and smoked/clear front indicators.
You'll see most modified e46's with the above.

Hope to see you at the next meet :)

I will throw up a couple of pics when I can. Shes fairly stock apart from some tinted tail lamp lenses as well as a blacked out front grill and side lamps. I look forward to any future meets and if I can help out any members with mechanical work I will. I think I remember seeing you mate. I tend to beep at other bmw drivers. Beemers are bad mans wheels lol. My cars name is delilah. She needsnew shoes asap

I saw a chick with the number plate Euroho on her E46 thingy..

Do you have the plate?

Nice car too :) I have 328i Manual and 323ci Schnitzer

I saw a chick with the number plate Euroho on her E46 thingy..

Do you have the plate?

Nice car too :) I have 328i Manual and 323ci Schnitzer

Yes the chick would of been my mrs hahaha It's my car and my plate! I do have that plate. I'll post up some pics of my baby soon! Is that your BM in your pic? shes gorgeous. im so jealoussss! I want a manual haha

Yes the chick would of been my mrs hahaha It's my car and my plate! I do have that plate. I'll post up some pics of my baby soon! Is that your BM in your pic? shes gorgeous. im so jealoussss! I want a manual haha

Hahahaha... I think its actually on the spotted thread of when I bumped into her on the MW.. Hauling ass :P

Yeah blue one is ACS and white is manual one. Got project threads on them both somewhere in the forum.

its a shame about the peeling tint on my rear screen in that pic but thats my baby

Hahahaha... I think its actually on the spotted thread of when I bumped into her on the MW.. Hauling ass :P

Yeah blue one is ACS and white is manual one. Got project threads on them both somewhere in the forum.

I want that blue one. Such a lovely shade of blue. yeah it may of been her! haha when was this though? im trying to find it haha she's a crazy driver. You South African also?

i dont get the plate, is it you or your mrs thats the ho?

• Like 3

I got my spotted's messed up.. Seen this car with the Euroho plate wondering around the shore.. And the chick who hauled past me in an E46 was Slam3d!.

Sorry! Haha.
Yeah Topaz Blue is a great colour :)

i dont get the plate, is it you or your mrs thats the ho?

my car is a European ho. not my mrs or I hahahaha

I got my spotted's messed up.. Seen this car with the Euroho plate wondering around the shore.. And the chick who hauled past me in an E46 was Slam3d!.

Sorry! Haha.

Yeah Topaz Blue is a great colour :)

Yeah it's been on the shore for around a year, was on my w210 E class benz before the beemer. Ive seen S1am3d before nice car!

my car is a European ho. not my mrs or I hahahaha

I could be considered a bimmer ho.. Only cause I'd take as many as I can. :pimp: :ph34r:

Been called a wheel whore on another forum as I have 4 sets of wheels for my car. Mpars,Style 95's, style 70 and the BBS wheels on the car now.. But I'd swap them all for a set of Alpina softlines...mmmmmmm

Edited by kulgan

I could be considered a bimmer ho.. Only cause I'd take as many as I can. :pimp: :ph34r:

Been called a wheel whore on another forum as I have 4 sets of wheels for my car. Mpars,Style 95's, style 70 and the BBS wheels on the car now.. But I'd swap them all for a set of Alpina softlines...mmmmmmm

hAHAHAH you are a wheel whore buddy. give me a set of wheels :)