Sign in to follow this  
sonic_attack

Staggered T-Stars?

Want some if they are genuine. But that car is in Wellington.

I know. NZ is a pretty small place though, especially for something like throwing stars.

A bit of a long roundabout way to go but if that car could be got for 2k you could probably still sell it for $1200-$1500 with a regular set of dirty old weaves.

they have one pair that face the opposite? could be real? or really good fakes.

Just swapped left to right I think. That center pulls out like a hubcap. I've seen a thread around somewhere someone detailing fakes and the real ones, easily identifiable from the backside of the wheel.

It's not a bad looking car really if those wheels are legit.

Went to go look at this car on Tuesday, had some time to kill

Ended up taking it home Thursday

Should be a good wee project, no matter what I decide to do with it

haha sh*t youre a hoarder Andy :P

Edited by KwS

haha sh*t youre a hoarder Andy :P

Yep it makes 7 BMWs at home at the moment, this will be the last receiver of parts from Jasons old 525i thats here, then that car can go, hopefully the E32 thats here can go soon too, i need to generate some space for summer get togethers etc.

Wouldnt mind seeing my V12 E34 finding a new home too, but unfortunately i dont want to swap it for Evo3 on cutz goez hard etc

What's with the T-Stars anyway? The real deal?

Yes Genuine, at this stage I will be getting them refurbished to put on my E36 Compact racecar project, they are pretty good but have a small amount of curbing on most if not all of them.

....but everything is always for sale for the right price.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Wouldn't you find it easier to offload the evo than the v12 bimmer?

Pretty easy sale there id have thought. Run it through the $12 gassy carwash and list as "mint sounDz goes hard"..

Wouldnt mind seeing my V12 E34 finding a new home too, but unfortunately i dont want to swap it for Evo3 on cutz goez hard etc

Bahahaha! I can imagine that happening!

I keep thinking it would be a good car for the Mrs' Kindy run... She might not think so though :(

I'm surprised it hasn't sold, really.

Bahahaha! I can imagine that happening!

I keep thinking it would be a good car for the Mrs' Kindy run... She might not think so though :(

I'm surprised it hasn't sold, really.

Plenty of people interested in it, the money is just not out there i guess, and everyone on Trademe seems to take your price, chop about 30% off it and offer that. There is a reason i didnt tick "or near offer" button, they seem to get offended when I say the price is the price.

Plenty of people interested in it, the money is just not out there i guess, and everyone on Trademe seems to take your price, chop about 30% off it and offer that. There is a reason i didnt tick "or near offer" button, they seem to get offended when I say the price is the price.

Put it on at $15K. You'll probably get a $12K offer :lol:

It's a bummer BMW didn't do the Mercedes/Volvo/Audi dickie-seat-in-the-boot-of-the-touring thing

Put it on at $15K. You'll probably get a $12K offer :lol:

It's a bummer BMW didn't do the Mercedes/Volvo/Audi dickie-seat-in-the-boot-of-the-touring thing

have thought about that a few times, couple of guys in the USA have done it, but our regulations are a lot tighter here