clears all round

mtech suspension

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Andrew

any one got any input on whether it would tow my e30 and trailer? braked trailer.

and in case any of you are wondering what it up with the front guard - i did a homemade flare.

As in I drifted into a curb a few days ago - curbed the wheels a bit also

Guest Andrew

Very clean and subtle.

When are you putting on the M3 badges?

:D - i hate the factory m badge on the side even.

Its a pretty decent daily driver.

business steeze. nice and smooth just need a sweet suit to go haha

Guest Andrew

the 323i has only about 170hp where as the 325i has about 192hp

would love to see a 192 hp e36 325

saw this in person a few weeks ago .. bloody nice example for an e36 .. and I love the xenons

nice work man

Dam, very nice daily.

I thought that the E36 325i had 140kw or 190hp at the crank as well.

Manual or auto?

325i 192hp

328i 193hp, but more torque

Guest Andrew

BMW took a large step in 1994 with the introduction of an aluminum block with the wear-resistant Nikasil coating on the cylinder bores. This reduced the engine's weight from around 190 kg (M50) to some 160 kg (M52). The camshafts were now fitted with counterbalancing masses, as was already the case on those of the eight-cylinder engine.

With the introduction of the M52 a new BMW power-output characteristic was introduced as well. The maximum power of 192 bhp previously achieved with the 2.5-liter engine was now reached with a 2.8 liter engine that delivered a significantly higher maximum torque. The new 2.5-liter engine was positioned between the 2.0-liter and 2.8-liter versions with its 170 bhp.

As a special version for four countries with high-sulfur gasoline, the M52 was supplied with a cast-iron cylinder block. The Nikasil cylinder coating would have had marginal reliability under those operating conditions.

In 1998 the VANOS system, which initially adjusted only the inlet camshaft was developed into the Double-VANOS system which now adjusted the timing of the exhaust camshaft as well. This opened the potential for further optimization of the engine's performance.

Double VANOS

Double-VANOS system

The inlet system was provided with two technical refinements in 1998. One was a flap valve in the inlet plenum chamber that cut off the inlet passages of the front three cylinders from the rear three. The differentiated intake system, known as DISA, optimized the engine's running under full load. The other refinement was a dedicated system of tubes of very small diameters through which the inlet air was drawn during idling or when running at low loads. The increased turbulence that this achieved improved the combustion process and thus reduced exhaust emissions.

FYI