Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

My e36 - pics finally

Yeah that sounds more along the lines of what I'd heard.. I was sure I'd read my 323 was 140hp.. and then it progressed to 170hp for the 325 up to 192hp for the 328.

Could be that the 98 models with double vanos were upgraded from that, with the 325 at 192, 328 at 193 & even more torque than it had before... ( :love: )

who has the specs from ( the manual ) 92 E36 325ia coupe and 5psd spec . i am interested in weight , fuel comsupsion etc ,

0-100km/h time . and torque figures etc .

just to compare to my M535i e28 etc .

might make this coupe my daily driver etc .

thanks !!! :D :bounce:

the 92's didn't have vanos & very poor interior build quality, especially the glovebox and the top of the drivers kick panel! piece of crap!

my consumption from the trip computer was around 14/100, mostly city driving..

Guest Andrew

who has the specs from ( the manual ) 92 E36 325ia coupe and 5psd spec . i am interested in weight , fuel comsupsion etc ,

0-100km/h time . and torque figures etc .

thanks !!! :D :bounce:

Brent - everything you want is on this page

http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/bmw.html

Damn - this thing sucks up bugs as a daily driver - and has a HUGE stone chip on the bonnet now. This car is going to be so ugly when I am done with it. Where do you get that 3M tape?

Have to clean all this sh*t off for the meet tommorow now hah

post-9-1131661333.jpg

0-100km/h time  . and torque  figures etc .

thanks !!! :D  :bounce:

Brent - everything you want is on this page

http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/bmw.html

Damn - this thing sucks up bugs as a daily driver - and has a HUGE stone chip on the bonnet now. This car is going to be so ugly when I am done with it. Where do you get that 3M tape?

Have to clean all this sh*t off for the meet tommorow now hah

:wacko:

OMG - what a mess. That would drive me insane just knowing that sh*t was on my car.

Where the hell you been driving?

Bummer on the stone chip - ditto that driving me insane as well :)

Guest Andrew

I work in tauranga a couple of days a week

usually leave around 5 in the morning - and leave tga round dusk - 7 ish.. all the times the bugs are out!

3m tape

talking about that headlight protector film? i know Woottons can get it, but so can every other auto access. store.

If your not talking about that, i would suggest some, those lights crack, and cost quite a bit.

Early 325i (E36) was 192hp/141kw, then when it became 323i (with 2.5 motor), was strangled with 320i (from memory) intake manifold to bring it back to 170hp, in order to differentiate it from 328i, which still had 192/3hp, but as previously stated, a much flatter/larger torque curve. A 328i can apparently gain substantially more power with an early E36 325i intake and a remap. Logic says that a 323i would have the same jump in hp, by adding an early 325i manifold as well.

Andrew - The film is made by 3m, and is available through signwriters who will be able to fit it onto the car. I know for a fact that the signwriter on karangahape road (10 metres away from the symonds street intersection) will be able to do it for you.

And where'd you get the lip from? I been contemplating one..but id probably ruin it in the carpark..meh