Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

E36 and parts, to build or split it? Help

As I'm sure all of you know, I have too many bmws (so the missus says) and a lot of parts that I should really be selling. But thought I'd throw this out there to see what my best plan of attack is to weather I sell bits off separately or put them all onto a car and sell as one.

So, car in question is a 92 e36 325i sedan, nz new, manual, leather, full obc, 245kms, just had big service, belts water pump, t.stat, fluids etc. is pretty tidy apart from paint which clear cost is peeling on bonnet, boot, and tops of doors. And standard as.

Parts in questions ,

I have a set of genuine m3 sedan mirrors, racing dynamics kit, lows, style 32s, and Afew other wee bits.

So am I best to put all these bits on, repaint car ($1200) so it's all shiney and new and try sell for a profit, depend what you guys would value it as, I would of thought around 5-6k, or am I dreaming??? Or just try sell everything as is?

Let me know what you think!

Cheers

Haha I'll help you out bro. I reckon just spilt it all up. You are more likely to find buyers for the parts on their own than as a whole. Plus a standard car will have a larger market than a modified one.

Yea that was the easy option but havnt had much interest in parts surprisingly

I dont think putting flash parts on an e36 sedan with that many ks is gonna change its chances of selling.. just imo

I dont think putting flash parts on an e36 sedan with that many ks is gonna change its chances of selling.. just imo

Yeah. Can't see a e36 sedan being that desirable, even with flash parts

Ahh well, good thing I asked then!