Sign in to follow this  
J-KParts

S52 Cams

Hey everyone!

So i bought a pair of mint S52 cams from a guy on bimmerforums close to 2 years ago for $250 USD which was going to go into my old 325is coupe

However.. Since those two years have passed i managed to find me a nice S50b30 M3 which leaves the cams useless to me

So I'm selling these cams, asking price is $260 shipped upper and south island, or pickup in Otago.

Email me at john.carparts@gmail.com for any further questions

post-52038-0-57824900-1416132255.jpg

post-52038-0-72147300-1416132264.jpg

post-52038-0-28235500-1416132274.jpg

So I'm assuming they've sold? Please let me know if they haven't, cheers

This bloke is a f**king scammer. I bought these cams and poof he disappeared, no contact, vanished.

I've done some searching on his email address and hes done the exact same scam in the USA, even used the same pictures.......

Lesson learnt I guess, at least it wasnt for sh*t loads of $$$. and no, i cant get the money back, he uses a Paypal account and asks that you send as a payment to friends or family, and paypal then tell you to take it up with the person directly as wasn't a business transaction.

serves me right for being naive. wont happen again.

Bimmersport needs to remove this prick !!!

This bloke is a f**king scammer. I bought these cams and poof he disappeared, no contact, vanished.

I've done some searching on his email address and hes done the exact same scam in the USA, even used the same pictures.......

Lesson learnt I guess, at least it wasnt for sh*t loads of $$$. and no, i cant get the money back, he uses a Paypal account and asks that you send as a payment to friends or family, and paypal then tell you to take it up with the person directly as wasn't a business transaction.

Gutted for ya dude :(

On re-reading the OP the way it's written does look suss, and "pickup in Otago" should've been a giveaway too.

Uber lame!!

What the actual fluff. I hate guys like this. This happened to me a few years ago when I was purchasing a vehicle too on a honda forum. Vehicle was a too good to be true honda integra type R dc2. I transferred the funds into a paypal account and poof the car was not delivered as promised. gutted dude.

The camshaft journals are also damaged... worth bugger all really

Bugger, sorry to hear that Andrew, I very nearly removed this from the For Sale section as he hadn't met the post count, but let it slide as he had photos and a price.

I will see if there is anything we can do from the Admin side to track him down.

We talked about this the other day. Unfortunatly he was using a proxy and can't do much with his IP address.

Josh could probably add to the technicalities of it.

The cams you got now are way better than these anway bro!