Sign in to follow this  
Penelope

Recommendations for a good grooming/detailing place in Auckland

I got the blue beast a couple days ago and while I spent a couple hours cleaning the obvious bits, I think he could really benefit from a professional grooming session with all the right products & tools in all the nooks and crannies.

Could someone please recommend a good grooming/detailing place or person in Auckland?

Thank you both, much appreciated!

They both look excellent. I'll give Sam a whirl first since he's in the neighbourhood :)

Edited by Penelope
  • Like 1

I can personally recommend Sam. Honest and dedicated detailer who actually cares about your car!

• Like 1

+1000 for Sam.

He's great and is Auckland wide so comes to you.

• Like 1

Final touch are a complete rip off and total cowboys. Used them once, disputed payment because the job was so bad and they refused to make it good. Would never go near them again.

• Like 1

Final touch are a complete rip off and total cowboys. Used them once, disputed payment because the job was so bad and they refused to make it good. Would never go near them again.

Literally the 10th person this month to say that. Hear it all the time from guys that come into work...

+1 for Sam

my E30 with 23 year old paint looked like it had just been painted again, not only to my eyes but others too.

• Like 2