Sign in to follow this  
deacon

RARE 5spd BMW EURO Touring Spec. $9000

Rare UK Import Model' (not Jap import!)

Rare 5spd Manual Model.

18" Shadow Chrome Wheels.

Prof Lowered on Super Low King Springs.

Exhaust System.

Charcoal/Black Interior (excellent condition)

SONY cd Head Deck / SONY 6x9's / SONY 10 Stack CD / 2x Latest 15" Rockford Subs / 2x Huge Soundstream AMPS.

Air Bag / ABS / Full Electrics

2DVUS2 Plates $1000 etc.

CLICK HERE 4 PICS> http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...asp?id=40762702

post-11-1132221249.jpg

Edited by deacon

Are you able to get us more information on teh touring spec and more examples of the same model touring spec.

Is it Eurospec from the factory ?

Well cant see how you can link those mags to a touring spec seeing as they were produced for the E39 model and not the E34.

Sounds like great marketing ploy. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by E30stz

what exactly is eurotouring spec? apart from sounding gay?

well .... google brings up nothing. The only thing BMW produce that has touring in it involves an extra cab on the top of hte boot.

If your suggesting your car is a touring car, I guess you havent looked under the hood at the 1900cc's of pure grunt. If it were going to be a touring car I think they'd put at least 3L in it.

This one must be rare.... looks like the only one ever made lol.

Edited by E30stz

wrong website to talk bullshit about bmw's

Rare UK Import Model' (not Jap import!)

Give my the jap one any day.

Rhymes with bust.

hrmmm

aust

bust

cust

dust

eust

fust

gust

hust

iust

just

kust

lust

must

nust

oust

pust

qust

rust

ohhh RUST ! .... I think just as fast as my 320i accelerates

errr ... they are all made in germany and (apart from 323i and 325i made in south africa) and exported to other conutries where the countries BMW agency fits them with local options (bodykits, alloy wheels, tail lights etc etc). The only country who has different options is the states. Usually they have dumbed down versions to what we get apart from the 330i ZHP.

Edited by hybrid

errr ... they are all made in germany and (apart from 323i and 325i made in south africa) and exported to other conutries where the countries BMW agency fits them with local options (bodykits, alloy wheels, tail lights etc etc). The only country who has different options is the states. Usually they have dumbed down versions to what we get apart from the 330i ZHP.

Na the UK had extra options like salt coating.

BMW agency fits them with local options (bodykits, alloy wheels, tail lights etc etc)

Wouldn't call this rare :)

wow i am gonna buy it..its got an exhaust system!

Whats all this euro spec bizzo.Has he deleted those references cos i see nothing about eurospec

Edited by kiwi535

The only way one could imagine that a 520i sedan has suddenly become a rare touring model, is if one obtained a whole sack of a green recreational substance, smoked it all in one sitting, added some P for variety while drinking brandy and rum neat from the bottle... mind you, after this, not only would you see your 520i sedan as a rare touring model but would probably be seeing flying pink elephants (among other things) too...

Touring indeed!!!!! :finger: :puke:

The only way one could imagine that a 520i sedan has suddenly become a rare touring model, is if one obtained a whole sack of a green recreational substance, smoked it all in one sitting, added some P for variety while drinking brandy and rum neat from the bottle... mind you, after this, not only would you see your 520i sedan as a rare touring model but would probably be seeing flying pink elephants (among other things) too...

Man, you had me in fits. :lol:

yeah like the time i thought tims car was super fast, f**k i was mashed!