Sign in to follow this  
scottbeattie

Stolen - Euro R Torneo

Afternoon chaps

My Brother's Honda Torneo Euro R has been stolen from Newtown in Wellington overnight. Registration is FZD381. On the odd chance that any of you good lads have seen it, or have any sort of info flick me a PM, would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Zimbabwe88

you have just confirmed my decision to leave my car underground at work while im up in auckland... i wonder if its related to e30ftw's wheels??

what street was it taken from?

• Like 1

These Torneos are always on the hot to nick lists,

Hope he gets it back ok, or not at all rather then be trashed,

b@&$)d's

It's a 2001, championship white is the colour. Factory wheels etc, wouldn't really stand out amongst a lot of them. Motherf**kers, it'll probably be burnt to a crisp by now! He's only had it for a couple of weeks too! No need for petty sh*t like this in NZ. Oh and it was taken from the main street through Newtown, Riddiford I think.

Car was found early this morning in Khandallah, smashed driver's window, and minus the factory Recaros. No doubt a f**ked ignition too. Imagine stealing a car for the f**king seats, c**ts!

• Like 2

The seats?? That is some weird stuff there. My mates s13 was knicked but they only got down the road as it ran out of fuel. They then tried to tow it using the seat belts. Didn't get very far either.

• Like 1

They have Recaro seats factory, so no doubt theyll end up in some bodged together gsr/evo or something.

Not nice recaros like the CL9, the evo got SR3s like the ITR but with an ugly pattern (and 90% are heavily worn) and the gsr got some lesser model.

Seem to be a common target down this way.

Work colleague had his Suv broken into for a set of Recaro fishnet seats. Thought his golf would be next.

At least they left the vtec with you brother's car.

Sorry to hear about your brothers car, real downer at this time of year when you want to enjoy your wheels.

Totally right that there is no need for this crap in NZ, but unfortunately there are a growing number of dicks out there that believe they are "entitled" to everything on a plate and will just take what they want.

Not as bad as many countries granted, but something that needs to be dealt to very soon before it's too late.