Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

JDM As Stanced out e30! lol

this is the OTHER thing people see when they search E28... No wonder noone wants my car...

Edited by pldubs

this is the OTHER thing people see when they search E28... No wonder noone wants my car... 

I'd have your car.....but I already have one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

doesnt look "stance" to me...?

Looks better than most stanced cars though. Wheels not poking out the guards or rediculous amounts of camber.

• Like 2

Not sure what he thinks is JDM about it either, maybe its a jap import, but you cant tell by looking at it! Wheres the sticker bomb and the huge bozo exhaust or the hideous clear taillights with water in them?

• Like 2

I just think his advertisement is false advertising. There is nothing stance about the car at all. It looks clean enough though. Apparently its n.z new but I don't understand how it's JDM as either. Last I checked it was a Bimmer and not a Toyota, Honda , Mazda or Nissan lol

I love your car man. Unfortunately I have too many vehicles to justify getting another one :( or should I call them the money pits