Sign in to follow this  
petone

Finally...

I don't think I've ever put up proper pics of my car so i took some yesterday and had a play round with them. Cars nothing special, just lowered, tints, exhaust, stereo. Theres still a few thinsg I need to do (remove all those f**king stickers) and re-tint the rear window cos thats all shitty. Proper wheels would be nice but can't find any I like within my price range. I'm also thinking about putting on one of those little lip spoilers.

Anyway pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by petone

I see you like photography as much as the car - some nice shots, and a tidy 318. Some 15 inch plus wheels would add to the look.

hey loving the engine, where did you get the 3" hose clips for your air intake and how much are they? how did you polish the alternator that wel?!? :D

Nice. Very tidy. My vote for one of the best 318's on here.

Id debadge personally tho.

:thumb:

cheers guys-

nah I'm not a big photography buff, I just took a sh*t load of photos and played round with them in picasa - downloaded it from google. Photos were taken at the wainui coast, decent drive to get there :D

As for hose clips, I just got them from pick-a-part. Cost about $5 for everything. Engine was cleaned using autosol and dynamo (yes laundry powder)

cheers guys-

nah I'm not a big photography buff, I just took a sh*t load of photos and played round with them in picasa - downloaded it from google. Photos were taken at the wainui coast, decent drive to get there :D

As for hose clips, I just got them from pick-a-part. Cost about $5 for everything. Engine was cleaned using autosol and dynamo (yes laundry powder)

THat's not just a decent drive man, it's a rocking drive.. bottom of the Coast Road to the start of the houses in 8 minutes and legal all the way.. it's damn fanstastic :)

I'm really loving the de-spoilered pre f/l - not many around like the f/l's. It makes the car look meaner somehow. Nice :mosh:

Guest Andrew

That is impressively clean - i don't think i've ever had my engine bay that mint.

Strangely i don't dig the painted air dam - at least not with the factory wrinkle coating on the front valance - it always makes the color match look off. If you get time smooth out the front valance and paint the dam and the valance in one go. I'm also thinking i should somehow give you my old air damn off the 323 - it has the cool brake ducts in it also.

Would also paint the rear valance again - its always bugged me on pre/fl e30s without bodykits (esp when there its black/half black) like daves car (pic attached) it just looks wrong.

Not being an ass or anything - just pre/fls can look pretty sweet but they all have the some problems.

Will: you should of seen daves car before the slut attacked it

post-9-1133138084.jpg

Guest Spargo

"way" doesn't even begin to describe it !!!!

Been to see the car cleaning slut yet???

I wish my girlfriend was as dirty!

Seriously though, she is gettting cleaned twice a week, but i've not been to see the slut yet for the "major."

I'm having real trouble trying to decide what to do with her Will, i really need a daily over summer to effect anything major. (No, selling to you isn't an option :P )

(No, selling to you isn't an option  :P  )

Pity, was trying to shame you into it... :ph34r:

Who is this slut you speak of? And does she wax, remove and repeat?

Our slut will do anything as long as enough becks are on offer... :thumb:

Edited by topless

That is impressively clean - i don't think i've ever had my engine bay that mint.

Strangely i don't dig the painted air dam - at least not with the factory wrinkle coating on the front valance - it always makes the color match look off. If you get time smooth out the front valance and paint the dam and the valance in one go. I'm also thinking i should somehow give you my old air damn off the 323 - it has the cool brake ducts in it also.

Would also paint the rear valance again - its always bugged me on pre/fl e30s without bodykits (esp when there its black/half black) like daves car (pic attached) it just looks wrong.

Not being an ass or anything - just pre/fls can look pretty sweet but they all have the some problems.

Will: you should of seen daves car before the slut attacked it

Know exactly what you mean. Worse thing about the preF/L is the rear end. I'll probably paint a whole lot of stuff at once, mirrors, smooth and paint the front and rear valance. Can someone photoshop on one of those lip spoilers for the boot? and also make the sills on the side white? I cant decide if I'll like it or not.

I don't know if your airdam will fit, from what Ive seen the cars with brake ducts have a different shaped front valance, there are a few small differences between them, ie although fog lights are the same lens different mounting brackets are needed.

Guest Andrew

You can have the front valance that came off the 323. Already smooth and will fit my front lip.

Have we just started a " cleanest 318" thread!!

game on!

what colour is your 318is?. pics!!!