Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

2 Things. One at a Time.

Probably not this bunch (no offence), and to be fair wasn't my bunch, but because I'm completely awesome, thought I would ask (the awesome part is a joke)

Anywho!

1st thing:
- Ardmore Showdown. http://www.ardmoreshowdown.co.nz/ this Sunday.

I have been lovingly gifted two spare Competitor entries to the day from the Ardmore Showdown Team. I had a few more, but my ECC members took them.

This gets you and your vehicle entry into the Show n Shine, Drags, Burnouts, Gymkhana for free :) How fantastic.

So would any lovely members like to snatch these two up? I will be down there with my M3.. it will probably be parked up, I'm not the street racer type drag girl unfortunately. Registration is between 7-9am. Leave there at 5. Car parks in the whole day. Awards on the day for those who want it, and if you want to drag, you need a helmet. You will need to meet with me on the day to grab them.

2nd thing:

- Bayswater Auto Show!

The lovely organisers have warmly invited myself and the club (at this stage ECC) through to the event. It's FREE entry for Exhibitors (eg you) and has a taste of all things auto. Loads of awards as well and the best part is that it is Family Friendly, yay!

If you would like to fill this nice event up with some BMW's, please be sure to register! Link: http://www.schoolground.co.nz/bayswaterautoshow/128134/
Mention you are with Euro Car Club NZ and you can be parked with some other Euros.. Or you can be a loner, that's cool too!

I have attached the flyer.

So Tickets x 2 - anybody?
Entry to the Autoshow, open to all :D

Edit: Links help. Dur

post-32854-0-34432700-1423804859_thumb.j

Edited by MISS BM
  • Like 1

I'd love to be at Ardmore, but lack anything to enter into any comps of any sort!

Bayswater looks interesting. I'll ask Mrs & Miss M.

two things, one at a time.

this thread failed to deliver.

• Like 2

two things, one at a time.

this thread failed to deliver.

yeah i came in here expecting tits.

• Like 5

yeah i came in here expecting tits.

post-2002-0-33508900-1423939075_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ah gutted I didn't see this earlier! Would have been keen on some gymkhana action.