Sign in to follow this  
pjmiranda95

Rim Questions + Thoughts

Hey guys, I'm loking to get these rims (http://www.hyperdrive.co.nz/product/car-4-5-stud/194/essen-satin-black/1126638/detail?associated=1126640) for my E46 320i. I was just wondering if it would fit the car perfect without having to roll the fenders or whatnot. And also thoughts on the rims itself. Cheers guys. :)

Seems like they should fit no worries, do you have standard, motorsport or aftermarket suspension? That could be the deciding factor.

Do hyper do test fits? Might be worth taking it down there for a test fit before you buy them!

• Like 1

Probably best to give them a call. Tyre size will also be a factor.

look nice but its pretty expensive. $1452 for a set of 18" wheels and with 40p offset it wont even be a flush fit. Plus add the cost of 4 brand new tyres at least $1000 for some falkens in 18" size, $2500... id rather spend that money to upgrade the car to a nice e46 330i with normal standard 17" msport wheels but thats just me.

Another option is to consider those apex wheels which look similar to m3 csl ones and they are lightweight and lots of people who stand by them as great wheels.

but anyways yes, they will fit without needing any work, probably need tyre size 225/40/18 since its only a 8" wide rim.

• Like 1

Or if they were 19s $1800 for falkens haha ^

Seems like they should fit no worries, do you have standard, motorsport or aftermarket suspension? That could be the deciding factor.

Do hyper do test fits? Might be worth taking it down there for a test fit before you buy them!

Just standard atm aye.

look nice but its pretty expensive. $1452 for a set of 18" wheels and with 40p offset it wont even be a flush fit. Plus add the cost of 4 brand new tyres at least $1000 for some falkens in 18" size, $2500... id rather spend that money to upgrade the car to a nice e46 330i with normal standard 17" msport wheels but thats just me.

Another option is to consider those apex wheels which look similar to m3 csl ones and they are lightweight and lots of people who stand by them as great wheels.

but anyways yes, they will fit without needing any work, probably need tyre size 225/40/18 since its only a 8" wide rim.

Any links or photos my bro? I'm open to suggestions.

Come and test fit my Harmanns, you need some dish

• Like 1

offset will be way too aggressive and also wrong centrebore for an e46

offset will be way too aggressive and also wrong centrebore for an e46

Agreed, but there are plenty of E36/46's with et13 offsets. Centrebore is a very simple fix. 265's will be an issue though.

lol, it definitely can work. but just because it does, doesnt mean u shud. would look bloody cool though. love those hamann wheels

• Like 1

Where are these Harmanns kiwi328i? I may be keen haha

Those Apex Rims are very nice, I better start saving.