Sign in to follow this  
elmarco

Netflix content

I can't actually answer that BUT these images have appeared on Reddit with the poster claiming they are the entire catalogue for Australia

Here: http://cheeseontoast.co.nz/2015/03/23/netflix-launches-in-new-zealand-tomorrow-catalogue-titles-leaked/

Its well worth the $13 IMHO.

Must say, Lightbox is good too, have been marathoning Seinfeld.

You can have Lightbox free if you are with Spark.

Netflix is great for re-runs. I have had the US Netflix for a long time. To be honest I could ditch it and never miss it. I still download all the latest shows.

Do ya'all pay for tv shows online?

Why when you can watchseries.ag/

Admittedly theres a few pop ups to get through but when your used to it, it's a great resource.

^addblock plus? But yeah seriously either torrent or stream from a site that doesn't charge

been told popcorntime.io is another goodie, havent given them a crack yet though

Popcorntime is the shizzle. Been running it for 6 months. Imagine all those pay for streaming gigs rolled into one displaying every Tv series on offer, plus every movie, all in HD, all available instantly.

I don't know how long it'll last though. At some stage the industry will have to admit defeat and buy into popcorntime, or there will be some FBI-esque raids and it'll all turn to custard.

The chicks had already flown the coup, popcorntime really just did the flyby and took a big crap on the rest though.

yea ill put my hand up for popcorntime, idont use it as i have a server set up that auto downloads every show i watch for me (SickRage) but its pretty good.

New Zealand control over it is so slack it really doesn't matter, I say this alot but of there was a system with all shows and movies on it as they come out on TV I would pay a good $20-$30 a month for it, but no they want us to have all the provided services and it's still not even up to date. Content providers are there own problem as to reducing copyright problems.