Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

130i Motorsport

Add on acs wheels and pedal covers and suddenly its a bmw 130i ac schnitzer..

Nice photos and nice car but its not acs

• Like 1

I've seen two of these sell recently for approx. $14k - the black one at Pierce brothers which is still listed but gone and a blue one at a dealers in Penrose.

Missed out on this http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-939566273.htm at turners (the auctioneer apparently couldn't see me...) - it went for $12.5.

Are they good to drive? Online reviews contradict each other....

I thought so. I've only driven two briefly. Heavy clutch feel, positive gear changes, good acceleration.

I will say they are quite snug. I'm 5'9, 72kgs and I'm ok but I'm not sure if larger people would find it comfortable. Also rather poor visibility all round.

i had a 120d hatch.I am 6 3,its a bit tight to actually get in but once in the seats allow adkustment for the tallest drivers.It cam make things tight for the back seat.Its a small car,they are nice to drive,nice brakes ,steeriing and handling.I didnt find the clutch heavy,mind you i had a 535 manual before,that was heavy

I seriously considered this until I saw how many owners it had and at one time it was a "turners" vehicle.... But it does look awesome but is not really an AC Schnitzer. Did talk to the guy once, I think 14K is what he was looking at, could possibly be his reserve...?

Done, back in the bimmer club again ;)

• Like 2

More fun the barrel of Monkeys, is mint underneath too. Bargain.

Looks like a good score!

If this was a few months earlier I could have almost convinced the missus that this is a better buy for her than a Mazda 3.

Congrats and welcome back mate

Edited by sascha
  • Like 1

Now at 197,000km, hasnt missed a beat since I purchase. Best car ive ever owned hands down.  200k and Ill think ill book it in for an OCD birthday. 

17807607_10154193829032693_3603503737944727180_o (1).jpg

• Like 2