Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

E46 purple tag short rack $200!

Hey i have for sale a e46 purple tag steering rack in good condition no leaks that i can see and was clean when removed

For those of you who dont already know these racks have a 3 turn lock to lock ratio these are a great upgrade over the standard e46/e36 racks and even better in an e30 (with modification)

$200

West Auckland

post-16160-0-72204400-1446407231_thumb.j

post-16160-0-54528500-1446407262_thumb.j

Edited by ibboostn

..Edit.. According to this bit.ly/1Q0B2w1 apparently I'm after a "yellow tag" 712 rack sorry.

Edited by Toast

Somebody with an E36 M3 (or actually any 'sporty' E36) buy this *NOW* you will *NOT* regret it.

Yellow tag is effectively the same rack, some people wank on about the difference but there is no real world difference.

I have a "purple" rack in my M3 and it's awesome - wreckers sell these all day for NZ$350 - at $200 it's a f'ing bargin.

Can't believe it hasn't been snapped up.

Edit: cleanest one I've ever seen too lol.

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 2

Somebody with an E36 M3 (or actually any 'sporty' E36) buy this *NOW* you will *NOT* regret it.

Yellow tag is effectively the same rack, some people wank on about the difference but there is no real world difference.

I have a "purple" rack in my M3 and it's awesome - wreckers sell these all day for NZ$350 - at $200 it's a f'ing bargin.

Can't believe it hasn't been snapped up.

Edit: cleanest one I've ever seen too lol.

Very true. I've got an e46 rack in my E36 and it's an astonishing improvement over the stock rack.

Put one of these into your e30 right now. You will wonder wtf you were doing driving before with a rack that essentially simulates holding a piece of rope out each window to turn.

• Like 4

Put one of these into your e30 right now. You will wonder wtf you were doing driving before with a rack that essentially simulates holding a piece of rope out each window to turn.

Haha, post of the day! :)

Hi is this complete with rack ends? Any plumbing with it? Can you pm me your phone number? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes has rack and tie tod ends no lines included tho. Mostly because ypu would uses the lines that maych the car e30 e36 e46 etc

Edited by ibboostn