Sign in to follow this  
Reuneb

WTB: e36 electric fan kit/viscous fan clutch + intake snorkel for gril

Hello.

So I believe my viscous fan clutch has finally given out, and my fan is forever spinnin, more revs, faster/louder the spinning gets. I can't tell if i'm driving an e36 or flying a 747. I have done some research and i've been told its best to delete fan (the free fix). But how long till not having a fan causes a problem?

I daily drive my 323i coupe, and sit in traffic occasionally (i try my best to duck driving during traffic times).

So I need a new fan clutch. Would anyone (preferrably Auckland) have one for sale?

Otherwise, does anyone have an electric fan kit for sale? I know i can order one off the internet but this is my only form of transport and I'd rather not wait on shipping. Currently I'm not driving her as I'd rather not have the fan grenade and make holes everywhere.

Any help/advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

just replace the viscous , easy done and they last ages.

• Like 1

just replace the viscous , easy done and they last ages.

Brent do you only sell parts or are you able to install as well? cheers

I'm about to pull mine off, you can have it if you like. Or it's going into the skip

got one you can have for $50. looks to be pretty new/ been replaced before i purchased the vehicle

I'm about to pull mine off, you can have it if you like. Or it's going into the skip

i'll pm you man. thanks

I've been running my M3 without a viscous fan for over 12 months now, no problem at all in our moderate climate.