Sign in to follow this  
Young Thrash Driver

WTB E39 Touring

After an E39 Touring, I am aware of what is on TradeMe, just wondering if there are any out there a bit under the radar/ not advertised maybe. Prefer the M54B30, but I suppose a smaller 6 cylinder vehicle would do if it was manual ;)

Cheers.

Its the most sensible car ive ever owned! Plenty of room for kids, safety up the wazoo, good for towing, better economy than a v10 M5!

• Like 4

A Saturn IV rocket has better fuel economy than one of them. If I could afford it I would already have rung you :)

The E39 isn't that hungry - seriously! I know how he drives, and his economy isn't as much worse than our manual 525i as you might expect ;)

A Saturn IV rocket has better fuel economy than one of them. If I could afford it I would already have rung you :)

you'd better to ride a bike.no need fuel.

The E39 isn't that hungry - seriously! I know how he drives, and his economy isn't as much worse than our manual 525i as you might expect ;)

V8 if you have lead foot,it will very thirsty.but I can drive it like 11km/ltr.

I do about a 50:50 mix of motorway and city driving and it sits around 13-14, but i like the noise it makes and i dont mind spending a bit of money to hear it! The V10 is a whole other story. ;)

I do about a 50:50 mix of motorway and city driving and it sits around 13-14, but i like the noise it makes and i dont mind spending a bit of money to hear it! The V10 is a whole other story. ;)

Dude... a motorbike hit you, because he ASSUMED he was in front of you when he pulled into your lane..., but he was actually beside your front wheel :lol:

The V10 sounds fantasmic... and it charges accordingly B)

So nothing out there? Will be looking quite seriously at one of the TM ones next week

Also- whats up with the fact no tourings seem to have PDC?

have pdc kits if needed,

• Like 1